Bump4life Posted June 7, 2013 Report Posted June 7, 2013 What part of Michigan? I'm planning on heading up to Houghton in the next month or so, I could cruise by no problem he lives in marquette michigan. but not sure if he moved down to Indiana with his dad Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
scoobywrx05 Posted June 7, 2013 Report Posted June 7, 2013 What part of Michigan? I'm planning on heading up to Houghton in the next month or so, I could cruise by no problem he lives in marquette michigan. but not sure if he moved down to Indiana with his dad The last I knew he was gonna stay where he was at so he could be close to his kids no matter what. I hope to God he's ok.
Rockford96 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Has anyone heard anything yet? My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Raptorman Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 I'm worried as well. Anyone try calling the phone and seeing if it has been disconnected or something? 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Lbox88 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Think people have tried to get him on the phone and can't. If we can get a hold of his addy or something, see if we can't find the nearest member to him and chip in gas money to have someone go and check on him. I think there's a guy in iron mountain, can't remember for sure though. UBL | Build Log
KillaCam Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Hope hes alright, hopefully his internet is just off or something. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
RyanJ Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 I forgot who went with him to get his favorite pizza but you should go there and see If thy have seen him around. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Rockford96 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Wasnt that bump4life? I may be wrong not sure Just went back a few pages it was My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.