RCP Audio Posted June 18, 2013 Report Posted June 18, 2013 If I knew he could get it I would send him another 300 like last time Does PayPal have a money back if it isn't claimed kinda thing? Or what? PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Chris Hammer Posted June 18, 2013 Report Posted June 18, 2013 if someone doesn't send him a letter i will, its afew damn cents lol. Someone PM his addy I will pop a letter in sometime this week. I think it should be a letter from SMD community though. So put what you want it to say and I will quote everyone and print it out, then send it with stamps so he can send it back. I think even if someone is going up there a community letter would be a nice gesture especially since he can't get on the internet. I'm assuming. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
jandsaudio Posted June 19, 2013 Report Posted June 19, 2013 if someone doesn't send him a letter i will, its afew damn cents lol. Someone PM his addy I will pop a letter in sometime this week. I think it should be a letter from SMD community though. So put what you want it to say and I will quote everyone and print it out, then send it with stamps so he can send it back. I think even if someone is going up there a community letter would be a nice gesture especially since he can't get on the internet. I'm assuming. I like this idea. We need a new thread for what we want to send him. Following, and I'm popping a letter in the mail in the morning
bassfreake Posted June 19, 2013 Report Posted June 19, 2013 if someone doesn't send him a letter i will, its afew damn cents lol. Someone PM his addy I will pop a letter in sometime this week. I think it should be a letter from SMD community though. So put what you want it to say and I will quote everyone and print it out, then send it with stamps so he can send it back. I think even if someone is going up there a community letter would be a nice gesture especially since he can't get on the internet. I'm assuming. I like this idea. We need a new thread for what we want to send him. Following, and I'm popping a letter in the mail in the morning I like it... someone do it and link it here... I'd do it but I'm on my phone Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Chris Hammer Posted June 19, 2013 Report Posted June 19, 2013 Ok I'm sending a letter tomorrow, or maybe thursday. I'm not home tonight but should be tomorrow. Anyways if you guys want something in the letter post it up and I will print it with your name/smd name and send them to him. I figure there should be a good amount of people on here who donated that will at least want to wish him well. Even if you just wish him luck it would be nice to get a good amount of people, I'm sure he would appreciate it. I will add a link to the new thread in a moment http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170678-letter-to-larrys95civic-get-in-here-all-of-you/ MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
OrionStang Posted June 19, 2013 Author Report Posted June 19, 2013 Might want to start with a simple basic letter. If he has left that address, or even worse, there's no need to send a bunch of shit. Verification would be the smart thing to do. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Chris Hammer Posted June 19, 2013 Report Posted June 19, 2013 Yeah that is a good idea, did not think of that. Will I'll start with a basic letter, but if anyone wants to say anything I'll add it on. Worst case is I wasted a little time compiling the messages onto one or two pieces of paper, best case scenario he gets the mail and replies. I won't send anything oversized or excessive. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
jandsaudio Posted June 23, 2013 Report Posted June 23, 2013 Was wondering if you had heard anything Chris hammer? I sent something on the 19th and haven't heard anything back yet. Put my number in with it so he could call or text if he could and still nothing. Kinda worried
Bump4life Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 im up here in the upper peninsula!! if any of you have updates let me know asap via pm or what not. if not im gunna try to find him Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.