jandsaudio Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 I can PM you his address if you want man. Not sure how far you are from where he lives but its worth a shot to make sure he's alright and all. Just gettin ready to drop another letter in the mail today.
lifted_silverado Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Still no info? Im really concerened, no one on here wants to hear of another member in a bad situation. Hope all is well with him! Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Chris Hammer Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Hey I got his address...popped a letter in the mail monday. I printed out a a page with the members wuotes form the other thread. Asked him to reply if he can, included a envelope,blank page,stamps. It could take a while though I am in California. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Lbox88 Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 USPS usually takes about 4ish days to ship from Cali to Michigan. UBL | Build Log
Bump4life Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 i have his address. already got it.l we will see. ill keep you guys updated. prolly be in the area closer to the 4th of july Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Chris Hammer Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 Ok cool man, see if he got the letter too. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
onesantaever Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 hope he is doing well and just dont have internet access life has a funny way of working out if you can stand to push through it.
dog24fret Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 Any news yet about him? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
jandsaudio Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 I haven't heard anything back from him and I sent my letter out on I think it was the 27th. I haven't heard anything back as of yet, I've been checking the mail everyday so far. I'll let you know if I get anything in return. Hope he's doing ok.
Bump4life Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 i just was up in marquette. checked out the address. no response at door. no one answered checked to see if mail was there and there was nothing. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.