Digital Design Subwoofers

Joey West

Nope don't think I've ever heard about them

Jk quality woofers

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

has anybody heard anything about digital design subwoofers. im about to buy some 9512's and i don't want to buy them if they are not worth it. thanks.

Those are for getting seriously loud if that's what you are looking then a top choice for you.. bear in mind that they need big boxes to work right, make sure you have the space before buying.

Running 3512's in my truck. Awesome woofers.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Before I give an opinion I would advise searching the forum for opinion and reviews. Check some build logs of people running DD gear. Hell you can even hit youtube for some videos. Some people love them. Not sure if anbody hates them. My only experience with the 9512's was a guy in a malibu with a pair of them with 2 DD mc1's and I was impressed with the SPL but not so much on the SQL. But again its MY opinion.

Before you pull the trigger you should find out exactly what you want from your system and how much you have to throw at it. Are the 9512's going to give you the sound you are looking for? Are you willing to give up the space needed for the right box? Do you value sound quality or eye popping bail outs? Hate to see people drop a ton of money on subs only to go broke and run a prefab box and a sony explod amp. Thats like banging a fat chick while looking at a Jessica Alba poster. Its just not the same.

If your in the KC area be carful. There is a guy pushing DD real hard in this area but its AQ subs reconed with DD soft parts.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

thanks guys. i have a yukon. im planning on getting 2 kinetic batteries and high output alternator. and the place im buying them from ha a ported box made of 3/4 hdf. im going to run 0 gauge. i heard i need to run 0 gauge from negative side of battery to chassis frame. what else should i prepare to do electrical wise?

0 gauge from alt to battery and more then one chassis ground.( also 0 gauge ) I would strongly advise AGAINST a prefab box. "One size fits all" doesnt really work. There is a shit ton of really good info all over the forum just ripe for the searching.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Where are you located? You might be able to find a member willing to give you a hand with designing and building a proper box and any other install help you may need.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived