Second Skin Audio

Check this crap out!!! Last page

Also make sure you get a blade that is long enough to cut through the gap and get both pieces of metal without it coming back through the second piece.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

I'd bra e your back wall as well I used 1.5x1.5 angle iron on my S10 to brace it. I used the plasma. but make something that'll attach to the wall that's straight to guide your cut

I was thinking about using plasma when i had to make some cuts on my truck and i was wondering if it will mess with the electrical as you have to ground somewhere.

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

its was like 15x40 hahaha my whole box slid into the cab ;)

Square tubing would be best. make a frame around the whole and extend it out to the edge of the cab. You can even go to the frame if you want to go over kill. No the plasma won't mess up your electrical. Just unhook your batteries.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Haha as soon as I posted that I realized how dumb of a question it was anyways thanks for letting me know for sure!

Double wall port is good for bigger round over..if that's what your doing.

How big of a roundover are we talking about here?

By the way, I'm glad to have gotten your attention. I loved following your build, it's a sick setup.

Thanks..where u seen my build.aint on here ..you live in Cali? Have we meet?
Maybe not build(too many on here to keep track of), but haven't you put pics up here and there of your setup?

No we haven't met, I've just seen you post here and see aware you're rockin the blowthrough too. One of the reasons I made the decision to cut mine. Maybe I have builds confused, I've seen so many damn blowthroughs I can't remember who's Is who's.

Bro! Glad you cut that! Find me on Fb...you dine great blow though rock! 3" round covers try it

Archived