Sundown Audio

Best 1000w rms @ 2ohm amplifier for under 200$?

hayden55

You gain fucking nothing throwing that much power to a sub with a 2" coil rated for 400-500 Watts. So don't use that,"this guy did this" because it doesn't matter what he did. He didn't gain SPL or SQ, he gained a lot of heat on a little 2" coil, that's all.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i agree with eeryone else get another sub but if your stuck on the bigger amp look for a used alpine mrp-m1000

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

Furthermore, you asked for opinions on an amp before, you bought one that everyone told you is below par, yet this time, when given advice, you STILL don't take it, yet have your own ideas. This leads to my next point, why ask questions at all? If you don't plan to take well to suggestions from people that are truly trying to help, why ask the questions to begin with.

So in your budget, there aren't many options. Audiopipe, or VVME, WHICH are virtually the same boards and both are a gamble as far as longevity.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Think that guy knows what he's doing to be feeding an NS-1 to an SA-8

Though I think the SA-8 should be fine with 1000 rms, given clean power, sub being underated, and the fact impedance rise occurs

Oh yeah, speaking of Alpine MRP1000, here's one for $130 if the seller hasn't sold it yet
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161937-fs-alpine-mrp-m1000-130-shipped-jensen-flipout-vm9312-120-shipped/page-2

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Furthermore, you asked for opinions on an amp before, you bought one that everyone told you is below par, yet this time, when given advice, you STILL don't take it, yet have your own ideas. This leads to my next point, why ask questions at all? If you don't plan to take well to suggestions from people that are truly trying to help, why ask the questions to begin with.

So in your budget, there aren't many options. Audiopipe, or VVME, WHICH are virtually the same boards and both are a gamble as far as longevity.

I will probably go with buying the brz and save up for the second 8. I know im hard headed but thanks for all the help

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

Don't be surprised for not hearing any difference until you try a larger sub or a second 8".

It's a beast for sure, but an 8" only. Just give it 500-600 w and you'll be good and safe.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Jbl 1201.1

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Jbl 1201.1

:puzzled:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived