Sundown Audio

Best 1000w rms @ 2ohm amplifier for under 200$?

hayden55

Try looking at the Rockford Fosgate r1000. Puts out 1000 RMS at 2ohms. I was gonna get it for my type x but went with a different amp. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_25750_Rockford-Fosgate-PRIME-R1000-1D.html this would probably be your best bet ! :)

Im actually thinking about getting a kicker zx750 since i finally got a job. Either a kicker zx750 or a dx1000. Which would you get if you had a choice of 239 zx750, 219 dx1000, or the fozzie?

Personally i would go with Rockford. Their stuff is always top notch and its not a bad price for a hell of an amp! :)

Screw new amp keep the hfi1000 and get a sa-12 or 15

Most of my problems was buying a sa-8v2 on a sale and only having the choice of D4. No!!!!!! lol I wish i had D2!

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

@Swordlordboy1234 Time for a 1200 watt at 1 ohm amp with a second 8... ;)

I love the way you think! The only thing is i cant afford another sa-8v2 and i have no room for it. Im in an extended cab ranger so i atleast have to have a little storage space inside the cab.

hey im in an extended cab ranger too! and trust me you'll be happier with less space and more bass :good:

24hz in a T-line. And a 12" jlw3 to boot?!!! In an extended cab ranger? Oh my Gosh dude. Good stuff. Any videos?

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

@Swordlordboy1234 Time for a 1200 watt at 1 ohm amp with a second 8... ;)

I love the way you think! The only thing is i cant afford another sa-8v2 and i have no room for it. Im in an extended cab ranger so i atleast have to have a little storage space inside the cab.

hey im in an extended cab ranger too! and trust me you'll be happier with less space and more bass :good:

24hz in a T-line. And a 12" jlw3 to boot?!!! In an extended cab ranger? Oh my Gosh dude. Good stuff. Any videos?

lol not since i've tuned it up and it's gotten louder. i need to take another vid. think i might do that tomorrow actually

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Archived