i had posted a topic but no replys so im reposting... anyways

i got the rfk4 .. 4awg amp kit from rockford fosgate .... is the 4awg power wire good enough for me to hook it up from my front battery to my back ??? im gonna be running a rockford fosgate t1000bdcp at 4ohms and a rockford fosgate t400 for mids and highs front battery is a duralast gold and rear battery is a xs power d375 ............. so do i need to run 0 gauge or will i be good to run 4 gauge from battery to battery ??

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2273]

well i had bought two 4 awg kits from rockford .. one kit was for the amps to hook up to the rear xs power battery and the other kit i was gonna use to run from front battery to rear .. so i was kinda wondering if i had to spend more cash on a 0-1/0 kit ... im not gonna put in any relays or what so ever .. just gonna hook them up pos to pos .. .....

and if i do run the 4 awg wire from front to rear will it be good enough that my rear battery will charge correctly .... i have stock alternator btw

150 amp fuse is enough and you dont need to runs of 4 gauge. just run the 4 gauge to the battery and then a short 4 gauge run from rear battery to the amp and the amp then ground the amp to the battery and ground the battery to the grame of your car

and with the left over 4 gauge upgrade the "big 3" wiring which is the wire from your alternator to front power and the grounds...

all 4 gauge is great for what you have. you would just need to upgrade agian if you went bigger

150 amp fuse is enough and you dont need to runs of 4 gauge. just run the 4 gauge to the battery and then a short 4 gauge run from rear battery to the amp and the amp then ground the amp to the battery and ground the battery to the grame of your car

and with the left over 4 gauge upgrade the "big 3" wiring which is the wire from your alternator to front power and the grounds...

all 4 gauge is great for what you have. you would just need to upgrade agian if you went bigger

yea that is what i was planning on doing but you just explained better then i did lol ... PERFECT cause i ordered some 150amp fuses the other night .. once i get more stuff in ill post vids and pics in another thingy magiggy

yea that is what i was planning on doing but you just explained better then i did lol ... PERFECT cause i ordered some 150amp fuses the other night .. once i get more stuff in ill post vids and pics in another thingy magiggy

awesome! ill stay tuned if you got any questions just hit us up.

Im running the same two amps in my truck. Im running good 1/0 gauge to a distribution block that accepts 1/0 in and has 2-4 gauge

out. The runs off 4 gauge are about 18" and are Knu OFC so high stand count. I've got a fused distribution block with 150 to the sub amp and a 100 amp fuse to the T400-4. Under the hood on the 1/0 gauge I've got a 250 Amp fuse.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived