So when has kids been smoking incense

I've tried spice one time god it was horrible!

Salvia is actually a natural herb

It's oregano basil and Tyme I beleive crossed together when young "creating" a new plant

Salvia fucks you up its that whole jittery feeling etc

Ill stick to just weed if I smoke!

Like the quote said

If I wanna get high go smoke weed or take some mushrooms( which I haven't ever done) but at least they are both natural! Stay away from chemicals!

im pretty sure its its own plant in the mint family

Aww ya that's what I forgot its a spice line tyme or basil crossed with mint, I forgot that's its in the mint family. (Genetics strain from mint)

Thank you for the correction:good:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Street name is spice. A lot of kids at my school were into it last year. Kind of phased out. Hardly hear about it anymore. Shits horrible for you.

I tried it once, wanted to have at least one experience with a drug since i never have done anything and wont do anything. I could tell just how bad it was just from inhaling,

It felt sharp. I didnt have any ill effects besides that, lasted about 30 minutes and then you immediately snap out.

Never again though. Ive seen some bad stuff from it.

dude it's not a drug! It's to make your house smell good!! What the hell is wrong with kids nowadays? What did these people think? Your smoking air freshners for Christ sake.

I don't give a dawn what that bullshit is I will never smoke it. If it says on the packaging not for human consumption then you smoke it your fucking stupid! It's that simple broham

Street name is spice. A lot of kids at my school were into it last year. Kind of phased out. Hardly hear about it anymore. Shits horrible for you.

I tried it once, wanted to have at least one experience with a drug since i never have done anything and wont do anything. I could tell just how bad it was just from inhaling,

It felt sharp. I didnt have any ill effects besides that, lasted about 30 minutes and then you immediately snap out.

dude it's not a drug! It's to make your house smell good!! What the hell is wrong with kids nowadays? What did these people think? Your smoking air freshners for Christ sake.

cant-tell-if-serious-or-just-really-stup

...Did.... did you take one of the street names as the actually air freshener (incense)? Or just trolling?

cant-tell-if-serious-or-just-really-stup

...Did.... did you take one of the street names as the actually air freshener (incense)? Or just trolling?

lol no i am not trolling just my thought on smoking chemicals that kill

It was back when hardly anyone knew about it, it was the newest thing. All I knew was that it wasn't addictive, and that was enough for me. And a drug is something that alters your state of mind, I would consider it a drug. That's not what it's meant for, correct, but it can be used as a drug. Caffeine is a drug.

It was a one time thing, just wanted a different experience for at least once in my life. I wouldn't have tried it in the first place if I've seen what it can do to people. But no one knew about it then.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

It was back when hardly anyone knew about it, it was the newest thing. All I knew was that it wasn't addictive, and that was enough for me. And a drug is something that alters your state of mind, I would consider it a drug. That's not what it's meant for, correct, but it can be used as a drug. Caffeine is a drug.

It was a one time thing, just wanted a different experience for at least once in my life. I wouldn't have tried it in the first place if I've seen what it can do to people. But no one knew about it then.

a kid not far from where I live Tryed to cut his face off an cut his own throat an then shot him self smoking stuff like this. He was A student and great kid till he Tryed smoking bullshit like this. Stay away from it man it's not worth it

Yeah I know, I don't do anything at all, don't even drink. Just wanted that one time thing ya know? People may say to just smoke weed, yes, I would have. But I never had the opportunity. But the opportunity lined up for this, so I did. But like I said, if I would have known what it can do, wouldn't have touched it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived