So when has kids been smoking incense

http://www.khou.com/news/Family-issues-warning-after-teen-suffers-severe-brain-damage-from-synthetic-marijuana-186227112.html \

got into a discussion on F.B about it because i said this but she wasn't doing drugs... she was smoking incense i feel bad for her and her family but why would you smoke something man made full of chemicals to get the effects of marijuana when its easy to get .. im against drugs mostly i mean ive seen more ill effects from cigarettes then i have from maryjane so its kinda hard not to think that maryjane is a concern but the person i was talking to seen ill effects neglect, abuse,and death of a family friend (assuming it was effect of something that went down won't ask im done with that convo) ....

i dislike pill poppers alcoholics but maryjane smokers most i know arent bad guys other then the fact there doing something illegal

That's stuff is horrible. You can buy it at all the little Indian gas stations (not ment to be a racial comment), they come out with new ingredients to get around the laws. Messes people up bad, in the brain, your heart and organs. I've met people who think that the devil is talking to them and stuff, others who have gone to the hospital with a heart attack. So not worth it.

I didn't even think it was legal to sell that shit anymore.the Feds raided a local smoke shop around me and that one of the things they seized . So I guess it's been going on for a while now. Why I have no fuckin idea...

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Street name is spice. A lot of kids at my school were into it last year. Kind of phased out. Hardly hear about it anymore. Shits horrible for you.

I tried it once, wanted to have at least one experience with a drug since i never have done anything and wont do anything. I could tell just how bad it was just from inhaling,

It felt sharp. I didnt have any ill effects besides that, lasted about 30 minutes and then you immediately snap out.

Never again though. Ive seen some bad stuff from it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

They're has never been an evidence of substantial traffic accidents or deaths contributed to weed. Most of the weed smokers only ever smoke weed and never move on to other drugs. Weed has never caused a mental illness or imparment. Actually its been proven that in some medical cases, weed helps improve the patient. IE: Muscle spasiums, nausea and glaucoma. There are also studies that have shown weed doesn't increas your risk of cancer.

Now compare that to tobacco and alcohol.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Spice, Diesel, K2, Mr. Nice Guy, Concussion, there's tons of random names. Like I said they change the name, and one ingredient and re-release it to the stores. I had a friend who used the stuff like a retard, he had some internal health issues, he said his organs would feel like they were being smashed and twisted inside his body after using that stuff for a while.

Spice, Diesel, K2, Mr. Nice Guy, Concussion, there's tons of random names. Like I said they change the name, and one ingredient and re-release it to the stores. I had a friend who used the stuff like a retard, he had some internal health issues, he said his organs would feel like they were being smashed and twisted inside his body after using that stuff for a while.

One of my buddies here at work has smoked dro daily for 20+ some odd years. He tried some K2 that his oldest son smokes and he said that his heart was racing. He drove 6 miles from his house to the job site and "felt like it was first time driving" all scared and jittery etc. I wouldn't do any of that syntheic stuff.. No thank you sir haha

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

shit is TERRIBLE was young in dumb one time and tryed it when it was still legal... had a cough for like 2 weeks after and i wasnt sick. also seensomeone at a party start throwing up blood and stuff, just to show how bad it is.

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Alright guys. You made a topic asking bout it. So I'm tellig you, and please don't giv me shit about it. Incense, spice, or k2 is a synthetic version of marijuana. It's what I call the crack of weed (need chemicals to get you high). The active ingredient in it is jwh-018. This is the "synthetic THC". About 6 months ago, the state of CA banned this chemical resulting in the banning of spice for a little while

But since this shit is "synthetic" , they just made another chemical like it and made another spice. Pretty much , there no way you can ban it because they can make a new one.

Effects of spice:

Spice can be very dangerous to new users. If you smoke it, don't treat it as marijuana. One hit will feel like you jus took a Dab of hash. As the highs may seem similar , you can always tell the difference.

Smoking weed is more calming and natural feeling whole spice is more of a trippy high. It makes you think "am i tripping?" The reason people smok spice is because it cannot show up on a pee test. It's virtually impossible unless the test testing you is testing the exact chemicals in the exact spice you have.

In the end, don't smoke this shit if you can smoke weed. If you liked to smoke weed, but can't because of probation, jobs, army, etc then you can try this. In the Bay Area, they sell this shit like nothing

Price compared to mmj:

usually 10-20$ a gram.30-45$ for 3 grams. And that's about how they sell it.

Also, it's not REALLY an incense. They label it as an incense so they can sell it and won't have DEA on they case. If they didn label it as incense and labeled it as like "legal high", then obviously it wouldn't be legal. But it's not an actual incense. Just for legal rights for sales

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/ottawa_county/Four-GVSU-students-taken-to-hospital

Happened last year around here too, there was basically one report on it and then not another word. College went under the table to pay the student's hospital bills, and not have it reported on since it happened on school property where they were "technically" responsible for the kids.

Love the first comment too, so true it's not even funny:

These kids now days quit screwing with dumb drugs - if you want to get high smoke some pot - if you want to get really high score some mushrooms - quit screwing with chemicals.

Archived