HunterJohnson Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Awesome, I was scared to click on both links. happy i did tho Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
donovanl12 Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Haha this is awesome. We got rid of our door stopper when we remodeled the house. I want to mount one next to my desk lol
dyablo409 Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 you has no life vato lol that's a lot of flickers
newls1 Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 Holy shit.... lulz I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Hotdog Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Sure does not take much to amuse people these days... I flicked it too (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Emmet Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Had a house party. Left this open on one of my computers and checked back in the morning... i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.