newls1 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 100% safe for work, and put your speakers on... the further down on the base you click it, the more it moves http://garyc.me/bring/ I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
ProMaxx316 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 my life is now ruined. Thank you very much. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
Keith77 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Welll shit. LOL Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 You suck. I'm sitting at work, supposed to be doing my homework, and you have to post that. How am I supposed to get anything done now? www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
newls1 Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 I know right!!!!! So damn fun to play with I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Crandis16 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I see that you have found "that side" of the internet, many lulz to be found on that side My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Bigsix Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 wow just spent 15 minutes playing with that damn thing. At least Im on the clock. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Bump4life Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 flick at bottom, or flick at top, that is the question... Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Emmet Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Haha endless amusement. I do like the "33 people are just watching" though. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.