One Way Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Well the only thing I would add to the 1st would be smd super seller That's something not anyone can get the trust to attain, and people better recognize lol. Make it like smd ss with the super sport SS... Idk just a thought T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
dog24fret Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 I like the first one not as busy. Makes it easier to look at to me. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Trey_Dog650 Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 I was thinking about that and noticed it wasn't on the first sig. I think we will definitely add that in. Pretty big thing on here imo 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Yeah if you guys throw out enough ideas there might be another revision. Maybe I'm at a area, that just took me 15 minutes, to post this. Wanna roll a 3rd round ? Cool!?! If the interest supports it. You bet. Hello From BFE !! I still love the back ground of 2. I LOVE IT. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
One Way Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 I was thinking about that and noticed it wasn't on the first sig. I think we will definitely add that in. Pretty big thing on here imo I would agree T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Pasta Prime Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 Yup #1 no doubt. The swinging needle got me! New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Chris Hammer Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 1st one FTW...looks alot better than the second IMO. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Trey_Dog650 Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 Thanks for the votes guys! Any criticism is welcomed! Keep the votes coming!! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Mr.JaunDurfle Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 I like the picture of the sub in the first one, but I really like the "Super Seller in the second one. Voted "Member 2". 2001 VW Passat Sportwagen Alpine ICS-X7HD DC Audio 5K SSA 15" XCON Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS Incriminator Audio IA6.4 XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin
Trey_Dog650 Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 Just to verify again we will add the super seller into the first one somehow lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.