Wow always something different going on here. LOL kinda like my build. Things are a changing.I like that battery. I may have to do something like that here in the near future when I get busy at work again.So do you have that extra battery hooked up to the alt or battery underhood?

That lil XS power is a great battery I didn't want to lose any more gas mileage with a bunch of batts and I am not a full tilt all day kinda guy so it works great for my needs.

I have 1/0 cca from alt to front battery then 1/0 to a fuse then 1/0 run to rear fuse then a short 4 ga ofc run to the XS power battery. Then OFC 4ga to the amps from the XP750. I also have OFC 4ga to a Stinger Ground distro for the amps and the battery from there 1/0 cca to the rear seat bolt. It looks like a cluster fuck but it works lol

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Cool thanks for the info on your build.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Finally came in :)

E27FD49C-1257-4282-BED5-5610C1430AC4_zps

Took out my Clarion so I can use the pocket under the head unit for my IPhone and my system def needs a retune now. Love this head unit and it matches my interior perfect!

AFCA0A7F-8724-47EE-B2E7-4E931F95BEEC_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Awesome headunit. I love mine

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Awesome headunit. I love mine

Any cool tricks you can share? Think I got it figured out for the most part. Can you set different illumination colors for day and night? Auto dimmer is a must have so happy to have that feature back.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

I haven't experimented with it that much. Going to be running active with it soon though. And the auto dimmer is awesome. Forgot how useful it was until I had it again

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

Team Subsonic Lows

Whoops. They do look crazy similar

Team Subsonic Lows

Lol, thought it wad the 80 prs until I saw the mixtracks logo.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Lol, thought it wad the 80 prs until I saw the mixtracks logo.

Damn you guys got me lol the PRS80 was a little out of my budget. I sold my 6500 and an alpine component set I was sitting on to my buddy and he got a really good deal. I ran the 6600 for a few weeks but I was not impressed so returned it and ordered the 9600. Once I get some better drivers for my front sound stage to warrant going active I will step up to the 80prs. I think I made the right decision for now.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Archived