SoCaLBaMF Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 I tell my parents I could be either working on my truck and gaining knowledge how to do stuff right or I could be doing hard drugs and wasting my life away. They just say touche and sit down. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
ric006 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 people are always gonna just hate. Too get it all thru there head ask them wtf is your hobby, Classic car so you will fix it up and hide a real cd player somewhere but that's not modding the car. Muscle so you put all that money in a motor and all that but leave the stereo sounding like factory shit. your hobby is playing video games its better playing need for speed while driving your car homie. stay the fuck off this shit someone has a hobby sorry you have a cheap ass stay at home hobby when you could have a nice expensive one like mine.
Stee-Z Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Just do hard drugs and work on you're truck^^ (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
kl0wn Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 People hate car audio? But everybody always waves at me with this really cool 1 finger wave..... 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Leo1103 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 different strokes for different folks I guess, that and the dumb ass 16 yo that just got their first car with a best buy setup who thinks they're the hottest shit since sliced bread 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
kl0wn Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 different strokes for different folks I guess, that and the dumb ass 16 yo that just got their first car with a best buy setup who thinks they're the hottest shit since sliced bread Hey now.... when I was 16 I had a Circuit City setup and I WAS the hottest shit. 2 10" L5's on a ZX300.1 wired @ .5 ohms! Joking aside... That wasn't a joke, that was a true story. But, I progressed in the hobby over the years and now I am here, hell of a lot louder and mature. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Leo1103 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 look at my current setup lol 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Kevin M Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 A lot of it has to do with ignorance and racism. The first thing say is you listen to that rap shit don't you. I got news for ya, Bon Iver and Grizzly Bear can get just as loud. lol Pull up to a stop light and play some Beethoven or Vivaldi and see what they say. I can guarantee you the response will be different. My dad hates it so much he wouldn't even come out to look at the car when I put the wall in. Either of them. I was proud of that shit. It felt like a slap in the face. You just have to suck it up and realize that not everyone is into it or not even willing to feign interest. When I meet a basshead outside of the forums it is like finding a living dinosaur or a unicorn. Hardcore bassheads or car audio nuts are hard to find. There are times when I am on the highway playing full blast and a car passes me and they are bobbing their head to the music. It gives me a great feeling. Those cars that rattle to pieces and the mids and highs that sound like complete ass do make it hard for us to keep a good rep. I tell people all the time to not lump me in with those jagoffs. lol 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
reg93f150 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 they also sell explode and kicker at walmart. just saying I know where I'm heading for my new subs tomorrow beats waiting a month for top quality costume made ones I only waited 4 days for my 2 level 4 15s ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
LAB Customs Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Every once in a while I see a thread like this and like to pull up this guy's videos. He has one against "boom cars". The guy hates noise and his comments are hilarious. hahahaha those comments are great. "boomheads" hahaa 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1 Check out my build log! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.