Obama allowing genetically modified foods?

Lol true ^

All the hormones in the food really kick starts our growth

That's probably why I'm so short LMAO

Yea, started back in the um...well the idea started in the late 80s, then a company completed a successful run of a tomato (i think) being GM'd in the mid(ish) 90s.

But hey, let's blame Obama...I mean, he also invented cancer. :ehh:

The ruckus about this isnt that Obama started it, or is getting blamed for that part. Do a little reading. It is because there are now genetically modified foods that were ILLEGALLY approved by the FDA, and the shit Obama signed is protecting that. Obama decided ( among other unconstitutional things) that judicial review and the systems of checks and balances in regards to things of this nature, no longer apply, if it deals with certain large corporations. Theres a reason that Monsanto products are illegal in some countries.

But really Obama signing this into law, after it was voted on by people that admit to not even knowing the exact wording of the legislation, should not be a surprise to us all, seeing as he nominated a former Monsanto big wig to the FDA.

I know exactly what he was referring to, but it is nothing new regardless. In respect to Obama, yea he signed it, but wait..he cannot sign something if it doesn't.,..what is that??? Oh! Pass through Congress first. I knew there was something more to it. Until people wake up to the fact Congress is the devil ALSO, then it will continue to happen. BTW, did you know this bill had help by a Rep? Yea, he pushed for it and helped write it.

http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-bill-blunt-agriculture-006/

The main thing people are pissed about, and rightfully so, are the ideas that they (Monsanto) cannot be held responsible in court for anything they do. Kill 10 million people? 'Meh..no biggy'. Yea that part sucks, but the idea of saying this is new is wrong.

Our govt sucks...what more can you say or expect?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Probably the same reason for everything else being a "buzz".... media.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Because main stream media is making it the hot topic so ignorant people who think its "new news" can jump on the band wagon

Because main stream media is making it the hot topic so ignorant people who think its "new news" can jump on the band wagon

So why is everyone making a big stink about it now lol

because Monsanto is now basically untouchable. The shit he signed is covering their ass and protecting them and items that may have been illegally approved from any sort of judicial review or action. GMO's are not good for you. As i said before Monsanto products are str8 illegal in some countries, and Im gonna guess it isnt because they are super good for you. Ive known about this shit for a long time. Theres a reason my wife grows a huge garden every year and cans all kinds of shit from it. We are continually trying to move farther and farther away from buying food from the store, there will be some shit we will alwyas have to buy, but there is alot we dont have to anymore....

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived