Nice man, that is going to make a huge difference!

I've got a bulk pack of regular damp thats going in my ride. Plus the murdermat from crescendo for the floors, i hope it's worth a crap lol.

Also, your dog follows you around everywhere, it's like your shadow.

I noticed a HUGE difference when I deadened my doors. They slam shut like a mid 80s Camaro. The work you did looks really good. That flat black damp pro is boss. Great job with 1000% coverage. Lots more to do though, have fun with the Mrs :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Nice man, that is going to make a huge difference!

I've got a bulk pack of regular damp thats going in my ride. Plus the murdermat from crescendo for the floors, i hope it's worth a crap lol.

Also, your dog follows you around everywhere, it's like your shadow.

Thanks bud.

And the regular damp is great also. I used it in the Acura build. I no nothing of the murdermat, but, im sure it will help also.

And yes, my lil one follows me everywhere. We had 2. And the older one is not with us anymore. And this one, now, doesnt know what to do with himself.

Its sad. Its been hard on us all. Especially him. Makes me sick.

Anyway,..... more a coming. I hope the weather holds!!!..

I have more goodies coming, some BIG BIG ones.

So.. hold tight a bit all. The good times are now rolling.

I noticed a HUGE difference when I deadened my doors. They slam shut like a mid 80s Camaro. The work you did looks really good. That flat black damp pro is boss. Great job with 1000% coverage. Lots more to do though, have fun with the Mrs :)

Dude,. even i have to admit,.. I did not expect this result.

I now am stoked for some mid range rolling up and in

Hold tight for pics on what gear i have going on.......

Doors sound good! Makes me want to go to full coverage on mine... Do your door panels rattle tho? That's where most of my noise comes from, hopefully all this fiberglass I'm adding to them will stiffen them up a bit! Keep the updates going! Your giving me motivation! :D

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Don't forget to add the mattress foam to kill the rattles that ^ this guy is talking about!

How many sq feet did you use for both doors??

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Don't forget to add the mattress foam to kill the rattles that ^ this guy is talking about!

How many sq feet did you use for both doors??

I wanna say 6-7 squares. On the one passenger side. Lol... Is that full retard?

I did inside the skins and on both sides of the inside as much as I could.

I can let you know exactly how many squares I used.

But, I'm impressed. Seriously I'm kinda jaw drop impressed.

Want my MIDS & TWEETS to sound good!!

Doors sound good! Makes me want to go to full coverage on mine... Do your door panels rattle tho? That's where most of my noise comes from, hopefully all this fiberglass I'm adding to them will stiffen them up a bit! Keep the updates going! Your giving me motivation! :D

Right now... The very worse rattle I have now is the "door handle" piece. The door handel assembly. The lock rods and opening rods. All that shit going on ther with plastic pieces. I'm struggling in shutting that up.

I can't deaden it. I can't lather over it. I can do another vid if ya don't get what I'm saying.

love that Audi sound, or that commercial when they would close the door and stuff would fall out the trees.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived