That 10K is a beast Kyle! Love it Sir :good:

Spanks man. Hope it performs. ::;:

I was gonna go thru a trade + cash for one without realizing that it most likly won't fit lol

Yep. It's good sized.

Lii get some more pics and vids up of the wire and such.

I just spoke with M Singer, and he is getting me another belt today. And hopfully sending it soon.

I gotta get the thing running again. And start on the big stuff. As soon as I know it is running, and charging reliably, the real work begins. I'll take another pair of days on over a weekend, and go ham.

Hope it goes a lil smooth.

Hurry up and get back to work, i can't work on mine till you work on yours! I need the motivation!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

"Pie" works for me!!!!

LOL....

Hair pie Ken????

Off topic/OFF thread

Our use to be drive way... WTF?!

IMG_2355_zps6ec99b16.jpg

Mmmm ya... pour'd my ass...... Fuck my face...

IMG_2356_zpsad48808d.jpg

Awesome to come home to.. LOL

Gonna open a box or 4 here,... in like, minutes... promise... I gotta see my SUB amp... :twirl::twirl::twirl:

Woot!

Maybe someone needs to get the boot for the driveway Job!?? Lol

Tuned for pics

Yeah dude,.. Take what a contractor says, and double it. Kinda like buying PWX's.. LOL. Teasing all you that prepaid. Just teasing......

Yep, we are right now, making room to open some boxes. :djparty: :jump: :punani: :dance:

Cheerio,.. let do this.

Man let me just say this, as a contractor myself, this (highlights in red above) PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF!!!! You don't say you're going to do something on a certain date, and then without call, or notice, don't follow through with your deadline! ASSHOLES!!! It's a huge pet peeve of mine! Especially with today's technology. How hard is it to pick up a phone and say "hello Mr. Blackwelder, this is joe jackass construction, we're doing your driveway. Sorry but we had a job run long and we're not going to get to your driveway for another day or two" or "fuck you we didn't feel like doing it today so you're on tomorrows list" or whatever?!?! Sorry I don't live closer to get you taken care of man! Just irritates the hell out of me when contractors do that. We have a bad enough rep as it is, and we don't need slackjobs like this making it worse for us. Ok moving on!

Again, pleasure to meet you both! I can't wait to do it again!

Ok ok, I'm calm. It's my industry, I just get irritated by unprofessional-ism.

Anyway, I love the beginning to that video! Nicely done! May I add a suggestion for it? Maybe as the flame goes through it, and the letters show up, maybe a flaming outline (slight not overkill) around the letters, and then when the sub punches into it, and the letters break apart, the flames spark or fly out with it. You know like when you throw a log on a lit fire and the ember sparks go up? Just a thought. I love it though! Really I do!

Ok ok, I'm calm. It's my industry, I just get irritated by unprofessional-ism.

Anyway, I love the beginning to that video! Nicely done! May I add a suggestion for it? Maybe as the flame goes through it, and the letters show up, maybe a flaming outline (slight not overkill) around the letters, and then when the sub punches into it, and the letters break apart, the flames spark or fly out with it. You know like when you throw a log on a lit fire and the ember sparks go up? Just a thought. I love it though! Really I do!

Thanks man...

I may have it changed. Maybe fire, and then fall in ashes saying another message.

Also,... I think ill get some 10k gut shots tonight. My belt(s) for my alt are shipping today. We are doing 2, to make sure we get the right one this time.

Then, we can get busy again.

Also, think im a go buy a router today, or tomorrow. Its Laura's bday tomorrow, so, maybe ill put her name on it or some shit.... Dunno

Archived