That 10k is Huge!, plus i have some skyhigh 14ga too. Looks nice. Still tuned in!

It is good sized, but, for what it puts out, the footprint is pretty tame..... Im learning more and more about this board/amp. And, if anyone knows me, im a stickler for quality,... and,.. right now...... Im stoked.. To the point, i might pull the trigger on one more. Yep. before i can power it, just to have it before the rest figure this out......

Damm nice amp. ... :)

Thanks bro,,, Coming from you, your build, which is SIC, ... thanks.

Be careful where you point that thing...

CLOWN !!.. lol.. thanks buddy.

Lookin good brother

Hey there... you look new here. I thank you for the visit,.. please click the top right button and follow. Or.... fuck.. just come say hey now and then. Bring beer.

man them gut shots never get old! sexy beastly amp man!

Right???

Almost as smexy as your box build. Man,.... you got that KERF down bro. I like. People are already asking me about that shit. Well done........................... Fuck face. :)

Haven't been up in here in a while and it just exploded with updates!! Looks real good Kyle sexy amp :)

where.....

IN

THe.....

FUCK

have..... you....

been ???????????????????

I hope you have been ok bro? shit.. LONG time no ONEWAY.. LOL...

Getting destroyed with work and finals for school.

Good thing it's almost over so I can re do my system in the summer.

Build looks real solid tho man stay up!

Thanks bro.... Well, it's great to see ya. We have talked about getting the group together, and playing some COD!?! I'll let ya know!?! If your into it?

Well,

Some bad news. My belts are scheduled to be here on the 9th. Forever away.

Sooooooo, we are gonna do the home depot thing, and get the wood and a router this weekend.

Soooo (& I hate this) once again, I'm starting a project with out the one before being complete. Fuck my face.

I feel like a meth head, I have 9 million things all 45% done. Damn. Oh well. It is what it is.

Stay tuned for ripping out headliner and carpet, some foaming of dead space, and she'll building.

Leggo !!!!

Cheers all.

Getting destroyed with work and finals for school.

Good thing it's almost over so I can re do my system in the summer.

Build looks real solid tho man stay up!

Thanks bro.... Well, it's great to see ya. We have talked about getting the group together, and playing some COD!?! I'll let ya know!?! If your into it?

Well,

Some bad news. My belts are scheduled to be here on the 9th. Forever away.

Sooooooo, we are gonna do the home depot thing, and get the wood and a router this weekend.

Soooo (& I hate this) once again, I'm starting a project with out the one before being complete. Fuck my face.

I feel like a meth head, I have 9 million things all 45% done. Damn. Oh well. It is what it is.

Stay tuned for ripping out headliner and carpet, some foaming of dead space, and she'll building.

Leggo !!!!

Cheers all.

Pfffft, I have my VM-1 sitting on the garage counter for the last 2 months because it's been cold and I was too lazy to tear apart the dash. Now that I have to anyways to replace the hu I can finally do something with it, just have to figure out what.

Archived