Doing serious work now bro. Looking really good!

Thanks man.. cant wait to hear something..... Hows yours going???

lots of nice work goin on man, sucks about the wood though. How many pieces got messed up?

Thanks... i suck taint at the wood working part. I cant do all the mechanical, and electrical, and know what im doing, ..... this wood working has me boggled, and it frustrateds me.... And no wood got messed up,... LOL if your talking about what i THINK you are.. DICK SACK... lol. Just glad i didnt kill anyone.

"go fuck yourself roof flex" LOL fucking dead.

Yes sir,.. thats the GOAL...

hehehehe couldn't resist, but you got some nice purchases there. Makes me realize how I'm falling behind with my car

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

hehehehe couldn't resist, but you got some nice purchases there. Makes me realize how I'm falling behind with my car

LOL dude,.. no shit... i about killed some people.. It was not cool. I trip about a motorcycle rider being behind me.. Shit.. i couldnt/wouldnt live with myself. But, it was a comical situation for sure. Now that everyone is cool...lol

"go fuck yourself roof flex" LOL fucking dead.

x2

Fucking LOL

:popcorn:

Dude,.. now that its set up,.. its even twice as "dead" when i pound on it... Shit, im STOKED about the results.. Shit yes!!

Fuck yea...that is some good progress man!

Thanks buddy. Always glad to see your ugly mug on this thread. Hope your liking it....

My hands are wrecked, and my dog, and Laura are wicked beat, but,... i may take this tuesday or wensday off..and do more.. Im in the zone now!!!

Lol thanks for having my ugly mug in here :drinks:

Anyway, yea I bet you guys are all beat. Looks like alot of work put in. Looking forward to some more updates dude.

looking good man!! do work!!!!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Archived