I saw ;)

Makes me start wondering what I need for my shiznets now! Lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

loving this. seems like you needa get some adderall and get your ass back on track!

also...those d7500's are monstrous..

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

loving this. seems like you needa get some adderall and get your ass back on track!

Thanks. And they are monsters. Im thinking about buying one more. The 3 makes my OCD go all ape shit.

Anyway. We are out of town, almost out of state right now. Just got to our destination. Again, almost zero web accsess. So, we will be off grid, & the build is on hold for a spell. Not to mention (those that know me and Laura fairly close) I have MORE dental work needed on Monday. Wtf, let's toss a few grand out the window. Fug it.

Anyway, I may have Laura talked in to DAmore RCA cables. If not, I want Scott to make mine.

We shall see. Untill then. Take care one and all.

And of course. G F Y's

Woot dental work ftw!!!

Can't wait till you get back and get them updates rolling again!!!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Thanks. And they are monsters. Im thinking about buying one more. The 3 makes my OCD go all ape shit.

Anyway. We are out of town, almost out of state right now. Just got to our destination. Again, almost zero web accsess. So, we will be off grid, & the build is on hold for a spell. Not to mention (those that know me and Laura fairly close) I have MORE dental work needed on Monday. Wtf, let's toss a few grand out the window. Fug it.

Anyway, I may have Laura talked in to DAmore RCA cables. If not, I want Scott to make mine.

And of course. G F Y's

hopefully you recover soon from your dental experiences!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

And of course. G F Y's

man, I want the d'amore rca's but my wife would kill me if I dropped $400 on rca's lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Yeah bro.

Try 3 pair. From the HU, To the DSP. And then many splitters, and more pairs out to amps. I feel ya. Lol.

But,.. I'm hoping and we will see.

I need to send the ones back to SONIC. & get the proper ones.

We all make mistakes broham! Just takes a real man to admit them! We'll all get you set up and going the right way! Seems you and I are learning at the same time, with the help of a genius anyway!

I have a question for you. Are you trying to keep fading and balancing abilities from your head unit available? Shouldn't you only need to run a single pair from the head unit and let the 360 do all the work for you? I was just wondering about the 3 pair from the head unit is all. I have nothing to dispute it, I was just curious.

Hope you're felling better man!

Archived