What happened to this member?

yes, sadly enough, it was me that went to 412CVX for a box design that massively failed. thankfully, it was only 20$ to replace the surround on the sp4, but the 2 sheets of mdf, and the 26 pieces of wood that i had to cut and put together...that just ended up going to waste really sucked. This has taught me to learn about designing bandpass boxes and do it myself. Only reason i went to him in the first place was that i didn't know much about designing bandpass boxes, and figured i could ask for (even pay for) some help. Oh well, you live and you learn. It would have been easier for him just to tell me that it wouldnt work under the criteria i had given him.

he alrdy told you dude, its your fault MOVE THE FUCKING PORT

that may be what he posted in the thread AFTER i built the box lol. initially, yes i did ask about the placement, and he said if it doesnt, i could move it...

im trolling lol. He should have taken the blame not blame you. I totally agree with you

fair enough. lol i figured, but i wanted to clarify lol. for what its worth, he did give me my money back like right away.

My only issue was how he would degrade other designers for having no experience and googling everything. Um...and where did he get his experience? I could understand trying and designing, but charging for experience and knowledge you don't have is ridiculous.

I wonder where he is right now...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Facebook selling designs

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived