RyanJ Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 So I was looking on CL, and I came across my local audio shop. There selling HID lights for 35$. Is that a good price ? And there also selling hifonic 1000w amps for like 70$. Is that the usual price or is it a sale. And there offering a PIONEER AVH-P1400DVD and installation for 230$. Are these good deals or am I just falling for the audio shop scams haha MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Baydestrian Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 What shop is it? 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
RyanJ Posted April 1, 2013 Author Report Posted April 1, 2013 Car money blow out in redwood city. I stay by san mateo bruh. My money situation Aint doing well so I was gonna try n get that 1000w hifonic amp for 75$ for a single sa 15. How do you think that will be. They sell 4 gauge wire too for cheap I think but idk MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Baydestrian Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Never been there but I've passed by there plenty of times lol. That sounds like a good deal on the amp, I would bet their wire is just like other shops and its CCA crap. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
RyanJ Posted April 1, 2013 Author Report Posted April 1, 2013 How much true power will the 1k amp ? 75 is cheap MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Brandon15zzz Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 is it the hfi series? Ive ran mine at .35 for burps for like 10+ burps right after the other. I have the hfi2000 and its i good amp ive never had a problem out of it. Id buy them for $75. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
RyanJ Posted April 2, 2013 Author Report Posted April 2, 2013 Yeah hfi. 75$. So it will run my sa 15 MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
skittlesRgood Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Car money blow out in redwood city. I stay by san mateo bruh. My money situation Aint doing well so I was gonna try n get that 1000w hifonic amp for 75$ for a single sa 15. How do you think that will be. They sell 4 gauge wire too for cheap I think but idk so you're going to spend money on cheap junk instead of fixing your money problems? that's one strategy I guess lol. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
ToNasty Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 I know that place in redwood city, its right off of woodside. don't waste your money ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.