Weed... I know it's legal but how do I deal with this?

start smokin?

lol just playin man

i dunno ive never had a problem with people smoking around me (i quit 3 years ago due to being on probation i use to smoke every day for about 6 years)

never heard of that kind of side effect from "light second hand smoke"

im gonna say its all physiological (but im no doc)

Same thing happened to me... I got probation / which is done since November last year.. but I can say that somethings happens for a reason.. I was mad at myself when and how stupid I got busted but now Im glad that it happened .. I feel much better now.. im not as lazy as I used to be I spend time more active and Im doing much better in college..

yeah i never got busted for smoking

i only did it at home or somewhere i knew i wouldnt be leaving for a while

never carried it with me (had my shit delivered lol)

got into a little legal trouble over a battery charge and sat 6 months and 3 years probation just got off august last year and havent smoked or drank since... i fill my life with enough hobbies now to keep me away from drugs and alcohol... dont get me wrong ill drink a few now and then but not like i did in highschool lol

ok sorry for straying off topic

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Look like a Chinese person did when Sars broke out

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Correlation is not always causation. Maybe it's a coincidence with some underlying health issue. I remember you posting about some rare syndrome you were dealing with trying to figure out what's wrong.

Your blood pressure dumping like that can cause quite a few ill effects on your body but its hard to determine whether the drop in blood pressure is the cause or just a symptom. If your heart goes out of Sinus rhythm, it can cause weird effects on your body as random as excessive urination. Have you ever been put on a heart monitor while you feel these symptoms?

One thing I recommend you try the next time you feel those symptoms is if at all possible, lay down flat on your back and shove some pillows under your legs so they are basically at a 45 degree angle. This is called the trendelenburg position which is used to treat patients in shock as some of your symptoms are very similar to a patient in shock.

Source: I'm an EMT

I've been hooked up to an EKG machine and 24 hour halter when I was having a POTS spell. Yeah, funny name, I know. But it's not related to this post lol

Electrical activity in my heart came back normal, but I had an arrhythmia that was determined to be caused by something other than the heart.

But I've never had any sort of monitor on when I take a whiff of MJ. So that much I can't say

Ken, I was waiting for you to post lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

OMFG, trying to bite my tongue, bro.

Whens the last time you got into a fight, a real fight, or got some pussy? Not being funny, I have a reason for asking.

Not for months... Why do you ask?

I had a feeling you wouldn't like this. Sorry about that. But I'm honestly looking for a solution here. I know there are worse things, but it's tough to get control of a situation when you pass out. Biggest issue I have with all of this is when I'm driving.

OMFG, trying to bite my tongue, bro.

Whens the last time you got into a fight, a real fight, or got some pussy? Not being funny, I have a reason for asking.

Not for months... Why do you ask?

Most likely Adrenaline or Testosterone levels

What is your every day schedule like? Do you ever just rage out?

what im getting at is, hormonal imbalance. Get fucking pissed off every once in a while, fight with a motherfucker even if its just verbal, try to get laid at least once a month or jerk off a whole lot more. It sounds like you have no drive, no confidence, no "im a MAN, rawr".

Get your testosterone, free testosterone, estrogen , and cortisol levels checked.

Im honestly trying to help.

@Jaylor, how the fuck is he gonna lay down in the middle of town when he gets these symptoms, come on man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived