Weed... I know it's legal but how do I deal with this?

What is your every day schedule like? Do you ever just rage out?

what im getting at is, hormonal imbalance. Get fucking pissed off every once in a while, fight with a motherfucker even if its just verbal, try to get laid at least once a month or jerk off a whole lot more. It sounds like you have no drive, no confidence, no "im a MAN, rawr".

Get your testosterone, free testosterone, estrogen , and cortisol levels checked.

Im honestly trying to help.

@Jaylor, how the fuck is he gonna lay down in the middle of town when he gets these symptoms, come on man.

LOL

source..... im ROTFLMAO

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Some people can be highly allergic and have bad reactions but I don't think this is the case here. It sounds like the smell is triggering an anxiety/panic attack. Maybe the smell is triggering some messed up memory in your past? I've smoked for years and never heard of such a violent reaction. I hope you don't have to move because of it bro.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

What is your every day schedule like? Do you ever just rage out?

what im getting at is, hormonal imbalance. Get fucking pissed off every once in a while, fight with a motherfucker even if its just verbal, try to get laid at least once a month or jerk off a whole lot more. It sounds like you have no drive, no confidence, no "im a MAN, rawr".

Get your testosterone, free testosterone, estrogen , and cortisol levels checked.

Im honestly trying to help.

@Jaylor, how the fuck is he gonna lay down in the middle of town when he gets these symptoms, come on man.

You know what, now that you mention it I've never been one to rage or get super upset. That's actually been an issue I've had to deal with my whole life - I never get anxious, like... Ever. To the point where important things like SAT testing and whatnot don't have me at all nervous.

I honestly don't remember if I've ever had those tested or not. I need to go through my records and I'll get back to you on that

@Orionstang I never said to lay down in the middle of town. He said his symptoms last for a few hours. I figured people had common sense to know I meant his bed or couch.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

@Orionstang I never said to lay down in the middle of town. He said his symptoms last for a few hours. I figured people had common sense to know I meant his bed or couch.

Any advice for when he is not at home?

Like driving, at work, school etc?

Seriously man, try this. Next time you smell it or start getting those reactions, try getting mad. Puff your chest out, look around, and ask "who the fuck is smoking that shit?". Out loud or in your head, doesn't matter. When you let nature act out, I guarantee your blood pressure won't drop.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Seriously man, try this. Next time you smell it or start getting those reactions, try getting mad. Puff your chest out, look around, and ask "who the fuck is smoking that shit?". Out loud or in your head, doesn't matter. When you let nature act out, I guarantee your blood pressure won't drop.

Just pull a cartman ;)

pissed-off-magnet-c131102451.jpg

Archived