best bang per buck alt

DC has been getting a lot better with their cs lately

Have a 270xp from them on my tacoma and a 275a from Singer in my blazer. Haven't really had a chance to test the Singer but the dc was nice. Swapping my amps and batts into the blazer so I'll see how his alt holds up against the dc

Team Flex Issues

I run only one alt, but yea I see what u sayin..

and the thing I like about Singer is that he cares about his customers.. He has A LOT OF knowledge and beside the business, he explains whatever you ask very well..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

it depends what you want from a company.

basically just MY opinion.

1. DC- most advanced alts, subpar customer service, unless your in cali then you can visit them.

2. Mechman- great alts, bullet alt (brand spanking new), great customer service

3. Singer-great alts, awesome pricing, fast customer service and feels extremely person in an awesome way.

no experience with any other brand.

DC power does NOT have "superb" CS. They still owe me a belt from over a year ago, they sent me the out of date bracket for my truck ( Yes, i could fox the issue myself, but if i paid over 500$ for a bracket. I want the right one. Also got the bracket, wiring and a hand full of bolts no install directions ( and there is metric and standand bolts) and no wiring diagram either..) Im STILL trying to get ahold of them to get this issue resolved.. No progress even after posting on they facebook page ( and they have replied on pics minutes after my post..) emails, calls, Nothing..

Singer has been the best alt ive had on my truck, best CS there is.. And he will do whatever it takes to make you happy..

I had a mechman alt.. Rated at "425a" It couldnt even suport an aq3500.1@1ohm With 8 runs of wire and 6 large G31 batts.. Would drop under 12v for fun.. It blew up twice.. Ill stop there. Haha

subpar. not superb lol

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I for one feel as if the Ebay alts are you're best option. They are the BEST out there.........LOLOLOLOL sorry I couldn't resist. But no for real, check out the top companies: DC, Singer, Iraggi, Mechman. I for one am a fan of Singer and Mechman alts. And they have been working on their customer service. Has definitely gotten better as compared to what it had been say a year ago.

Archived