OBI Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 Well this morning when I took my daughter to daycare. My wallet must of split out of my pocket and fallen on the parking lot. Didnt notice till I was about to leave my home again a few hours later. Long story short some one else found it and the PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAGGG FUUCCKKKK is already running up my credit card. I already filed a police report, closed all accounts associated with cards in there. What else should I do? Is there anything they would be able to do with my I.D/DL? Any help is very much appreciated. Sad part is its seems to most likely be one of the parents that has a kid in the daycare, since it was lost at the daycare parking lot.
n8ball2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 cameras at the day care? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
X_296 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 Was your SS card in there? If it was then I think there is a particular office you are suppose to call and explain it was stolen. Did I ever tell you, what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is, doing the exact same fucking thing, over and over again, expecting shit to change. That. Is. Crazy. Did I ever tell you the definition, of insanity?
OBI Posted April 5, 2013 Author Report Posted April 5, 2013 cameras at the day care? I need to find out I sure hope soo! Crossing my fingers. Cause I parked right in front of the main door. Was your SS card in there? If it was then I think there is a particular office you are suppose to call and explain it was stolen. No thank God! I use to keep it in there but sooo glad I took it out.
tacomaguy1 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 people carry their ss card's?...doesn't seem smart to me Already did the obvious, close the accounts with those cards. Contact the bank I think just get a hold of the dmv or go in and get a new drivers license Team Flex Issues
OBI Posted April 5, 2013 Author Report Posted April 5, 2013 people carry their ss card's?...doesn't seem smart to me Already did the obvious, close the accounts with those cards. Contact the bank I think just get a hold of the dmv or go in and get a new drivers license I use to long time ago, Then I wised up. But yes all accounts closed and DMV is the next step. Just don't feel comfortable driving there with no licence.
tacomaguy1 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 people carry their ss card's?...doesn't seem smart to me Already did the obvious, close the accounts with those cards. Contact the bank I think just get a hold of the dmv or go in and get a new drivers license I use to long time ago, Then I wised up. But yes all accounts closed and DMV is the next step. Just don't feel comfortable driving there with no licence. didn't even think about that lol....maybe you can do it online? Or call them Team Flex Issues
Ben Fultz Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 Hopefully person is dumb enough to use CC to buy something online and have it delivered to their address.
n8ball2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 now that its cancelled its going to flag. Your bank should take serious action. Im sure their pockets are deepr than the scum bag who took your stuff. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
michigancapri92 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 file police report then if you get pulled over otw to dmv show report. Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.