Joe X Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 You can perfectly do two Sundown Zv.3 15s port/subs up, about 6.2 cubes @34Hz on 4KW RMS of power.
stevh0 Posted April 8, 2013 Author Report Posted April 8, 2013 Im based in South Africa, So Sundown is unfortunately a nono. I also dont plan on pushing major power into them, roughtly about 1.8-2k Rms. What the space needed on something like the 2515's? Would two work ?
Joe X Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 DDs don't do well on small airspace, some commercial brands likely available everywhere that can work in small airspace can be Orion HCCA,Rockford Fosgate, Alpine Xs amd 5th gen Rs. all will get you to the 2K level.
john253a Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 Best bet is 3x12" or 3x10" On that power 3 rf p2 on a t1000 would be around 9-950shiped to you door, it's about the same to my door You could look at sundown through sundown only or woofertec and get some prices but anything over a 12 is just to priceee to ship overseas
montycash Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 I got a JEEP liberty as well I want to do a SQ build but will be my first time ever even doing any audio work to my jeep will be installing an pioneer Deck either next month or so
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 Do a single 8. Since its not a trunk, she'll bang real nice. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
stevh0 Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 I've run the DD 8 for a while and it sounds clean. Currently I have 2 Cadence 12's in a sealed box and its not too bad. Busy doing some box planning for my 2 15's. Really impressed with the 8. Loads of trunk space
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 I've run the DD 8 for a while and it sounds clean. Currently I have 2 Cadence 12's in a sealed box and its not too bad. Busy doing some box planning for my 2 15's. Really impressed with the 8. Loads of trunk space Yep, that's what I run. Clean indeed. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Bradprobert Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 I've always wanted to try my sa8v2s in a 6th order but never had the space. just an idea cause it looks like you would [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223] 4th-order under rear seat build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165708-4th-order-under-rear-seat-chevy-extended-cab/#entry2410477 SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .
montycash Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 i was really looking at the 8 yeah thanks guys ill run the 8 i like the one sound down hs its sexy and ill do some glass work on the right side to install it with the amps on the left side the key words for my build is : clean, less, clean and room. witch the 8 should help me with so what amps to run how do i go about it i want to run some nice mid and highs all by itself
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.