Sundown Audio

Two AQ3500.1's Draw and DC 7.5k Draw

OrionStang

This is not a vs. thread, i'd just like to know the power draw for each option. Two AQ3500.1's at 1ohm each, and one DC 7.5k at .5ohm. Keep in mind my pcm keeps my voltage in the 13's.

Electrical is a DC 270XP and 2 XS 3100's with a 1200 under the hood. I will be adding a 3400 or 6500 later on.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well the 2 3500 have less draw than the DC.

I did this at worst case scenario

AQ would draw 1116A

DC would draw 1454A

Your electrical depending on how much your mid an high amp is, is pretty spot on. Shouldn't see too much issue right now. Would be beneficial to get a bigger alt if getting another batt.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Yeah I figured on the alt spot lol

You can add more batts it will just take longer to charge once the reserve has been gone through. But you don't really need another batt. I think you'd be fine with what you have now. Could roll with it and see???

If it does drop a little too much could get another batt

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Hmmm idk I think I like your current gear now. I mean less draw and the same power. If one goes you still have another amp.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived