larrys95civic Posted April 17, 2013 Author Report Posted April 17, 2013 Carbon is hooking me up with some shoes he doesn't wear anymore but I really really appreciate it brotha. I'll text ya tomorrow, I just feel like the world just served me a shit sandwich and I hate fucking bread. Everything felt like it was coming together then my wheel bearing took a shit, I sold my watches on ebay then the buyer stiffed me on the payment. I finally got my food stamps and it's 86 dollars a month, I got denied my disability so I have to get a lawyer and refile. shits just falling apart, the only good thing is I got insurance so I can get my last surgery then start my chemo. I really don't want to sound like a whiny bitch but I just want to go back to work and forget all of this. I just want this to be over. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
dog24fret Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 Larry I can't speak for everyone else sir. I will not and can not say a thing to or about any form of whining as you say. I do not consider it much of whining as I consider it a pressure relief. Dude you have a large amount of crap on your shoulders right now. IMO Larry if you need to whin then freaking do it that's what we are here for. You have a large support group man. Just do your best to keep your head up and lets us help you. I will say this that word pride came up bro don't fret about receiving help. Allot of us have had to ask for help or worse just not like your situation. Look at some of the talks you and I had bro. I went from being a man supporting his family and feeling like a man. To a cookiepuss ass wannabe man who is being supported by his wife. When I said you were a insperation to me and to others bro. Is because like some on here have lived with a loved one who has went through one of the hardest battle possiable which is cancer. There are many heros and insperations in this world sir and you are and will be one of those people. Cause no matter what when you come out of this you will be stronger then you ever thought possiable. So don't EVER and I really mean EVER say or think of yourself as a burden to us who want to help. Or that you are worthless bro cause you are not worthless or a burden. So shut the hell up with that shit and get you damn head up stick your chest out bro and strut like a freaking rooster in a hen house. You are going through a hell of a fight already with some that would have made several people crack already. Yet you still have the fight in you and will come out of this a better man. This forum once you get through the bullshit at times is one big family and has always came together for the greater cause bro. So if you need to vent or whin as you say then fucking do it if no one else wants to hear it then pm me and I will listen. You have allot on your plate and don't need to add anymore pressure or stress on yourself from bottled up emotions. You need all your strength both mentally and physically. I won't be able to do anything until next Wednesday but I will try to send some cash to you if your PayPal is still up. Don't stop any of us from the blessing of helping a bro or from being a part of a inspiring story sir. I apologize for the language and long post sir and mods. I'm not great with words. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
WastedTalent Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 Larry I can't speak for everyone else sir. I will not and can not say a thing to or about any form of whining as you say. I do not consider it much of whining as I consider it a pressure relief. Dude you have a large amount of crap on your shoulders right now. IMO Larry if you need to whin then freaking do it that's what we are here for. You have a large support group man. Just do your best to keep your head up and lets us help you. I will say this that word pride came up bro don't fret about receiving help. Allot of us have had to ask for help or worse just not like your situation. Look at some of the talks you and I had bro. I went from being a man supporting his family and feeling like a man. To a cookiepuss ass wannabe man who is being supported by his wife. When I said you were a insperation to me and to others bro. Is because like some on here have lived with a loved one who has went through one of the hardest battle possiable which is cancer. There are many heros and insperations in this world sir and you are and will be one of those people. Cause no matter what when you come out of this you will be stronger then you ever thought possiable. So don't EVER and I really mean EVER say or think of yourself as a burden to us who want to help. Or that you are worthless bro cause you are not worthless or a burden. So shut the hell up with that shit and get you damn head up stick your chest out bro and strut like a freaking rooster in a hen house. You are going through a hell of a fight already with some that would have made several people crack already. Yet you still have the fight in you and will come out of this a better man. This forum once you get through the bullshit at times is one big family and has always came together for the greater cause bro. So if you need to vent or whin as you say then fucking do it if no one else wants to hear it then pm me and I will listen. You have allot on your plate and don't need to add anymore pressure or stress on yourself from bottled up emotions. You need all your strength both mentally and physically. I won't be able to do anything until next Wednesday but I will try to send some cash to you if your PayPal is still up. Don't stop any of us from the blessing of helping a bro or from being a part of a inspiring story sir. I apologize for the language and long post sir and mods. I'm not great with words. Uhm... x2 on all of that. Couldn't have said it better myself. I have NOWHERE near the problems you have and even I myself want to piss and moan about it. But all my problems are self inflicted (like too damn busy to do anything). So if you want to just rant and rave? Do it. I sure as hell won't complain. I encourage it. We're all a family here, at least in my eyes. Now, I don't want to hear personal things like constipated as that, you can keep to yourself haha. But don't feel good? Got shit on your mind? That's what we're all here for. I think dog is speaking of personal experiences as we've helped him out. Not with finances (not to my knowledge at least) but just being a huge ass emotional support system for him. Hell, Idk if you text or whatnot, but feel free to shoot me a PM to get my number and if you ever wanna get something off your chest, go ahead. I don't sleep anyways (about 5 hours the past 2 days). Idk, my biggest thing is we all need a place to vent out and just have a hand that reaches out to help. While you wouldn't really expect it here on a car audio forum, we're family man. I'm sure the mods and Steve all agree, we're here for you. We're putting our hands out there to help. I know I personally have used a few people on here as a support system as I was completely homeless/jobless and such for a bit. I know what you feel like, just pissing and moaning and no one wants to hear it. Get over that, we're here. I'm in no great place with my life but I damn sure am way better off than I was just a year ago. And I truly owe it to the SMD family. Try going from military member that had everything one could want in life to practically sleeping in the car with no future. I thank this forum, this community, to the ends of the earth. Sheena = pedobear
larrys95civic Posted April 17, 2013 Author Report Posted April 17, 2013 Steve I don't have your email bro, or if anyone has t-shirts and pajama pants. My stomach swells up so big I can't wear pants and all I have are stained up work shirts. I am trying to work on finding spacers and longer lugs for my wheels so they will stop rubbing. I'm afraid to drive because if I get a flat I can't change it and I can't afford a new 20" tire lol. If you didn't see the pics the are here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164624-larrys95civic-needs-us/page-13#entry2432103. I have to take some paperwork to the DHS, department of human services today so I'm trading my super tweeters to a guy for a ride today. Be back later guys Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Chris Hammer Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 Steve I don't have your email bro, or if anyone has t-shirts and pajama pants. My stomach swells up so big I can't wear pants and all I have are stained up work shirts. I am trying to work on finding spacers and longer lugs for my wheels so they will stop rubbing. I'm afraid to drive because if I get a flat I can't change it and I can't afford a new 20" tire lol. If you didn't see the pics the are here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164624-larrys95civic-needs-us/page-13#entry2432103. I have to take some paperwork to the DHS, department of human services today so I'm trading my super tweeters to a guy for a ride today. Be back later guys I can't see your picture that great but do you drive a 2002 Impreza?? Is this what you are looking for? http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUBCENTRIC-10MM-WHEEL-SPACERS-5X100-CB-56-1MM-12X1-25-EXTENDED-STUDS-/140909844701?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ASubaru%7CModel%3AImpreza%7CYear%3A2002&hash=item20cee198dd&vxp=mtr#ht_2983wt_1237 MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
REVOofRustler Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 Steve I don't have your email bro, or if anyone has t-shirts and pajama pants. My stomach swells up so big I can't wear pants and all I have are stained up work shirts. I am trying to work on finding spacers and longer lugs for my wheels so they will stop rubbing. I'm afraid to drive because if I get a flat I can't change it and I can't afford a new 20" tire lol. If you didn't see the pics the are here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164624-larrys95civic-needs-us/page-13#entry2432103. I have to take some paperwork to the DHS, department of human services today so I'm trading my super tweeters to a guy for a ride today. Be back later guys I can't see your picture that great but do you drive a 2002 Impreza?? Is this what you are looking for? http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUBCENTRIC-10MM-WHEEL-SPACERS-5X100-CB-56-1MM-12X1-25-EXTENDED-STUDS-/140909844701?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ASubaru%7CModel%3AImpreza%7CYear%3A2002&hash=item20cee198dd&vxp=mtr#ht_2983wt_1237 I think he drives a newish Explorer. It's about half way down the page here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164624-larrys95civic-needs-us/page-5 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
larrys95civic Posted April 17, 2013 Author Report Posted April 17, 2013 Steve I don't have your email bro, or if anyone has t-shirts and pajama pants. My stomach swells up so big I can't wear pants and all I have are stained up work shirts. I am trying to work on finding spacers and longer lugs for my wheels so they will stop rubbing. I'm afraid to drive because if I get a flat I can't change it and I can't afford a new 20" tire lol. If you didn't see the pics the are here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164624-larrys95civic-needs-us/page-13#entry2432103. I have to take some paperwork to the DHS, department of human services today so I'm trading my super tweeters to a guy for a ride today. Be back later guys I can't see your picture that great but do you drive a 2002 Impreza?? Is this what you are looking for? http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUBCENTRIC-10MM-WHEEL-SPACERS-5X100-CB-56-1MM-12X1-25-EXTENDED-STUDS-/140909844701?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ASubaru%7CModel%3AImpreza%7CYear%3A2002&hash=item20cee198dd&vxp=mtr#ht_2983wt_1237 I drive an 03 Explorer XLT and I need something like that I guess Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Borris The Blade Posted April 18, 2013 Report Posted April 18, 2013 Steve I don't have your email bro, or if anyone has t-shirts and pajama pants. My stomach swells up so big I can't wear pants and all I have are stained up work shirts. I am trying to work on finding spacers and longer lugs for my wheels so they will stop rubbing. I'm afraid to drive because if I get a flat I can't change it and I can't afford a new 20" tire lol. If you didn't see the pics the are here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164624-larrys95civic-needs-us/page-13#entry2432103. I have to take some paperwork to the DHS, department of human services today so I'm trading my super tweeters to a guy for a ride today. Be back later guys What size shirts and pajama pants you need? It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
larrys95civic Posted April 18, 2013 Author Report Posted April 18, 2013 a medium pant and large shirt would work well, I'm a skinny dude lol. When my stomach gets swollen it's gross it's like a gigantic beer belly. My youngest daughter use to rub it and say it was magical. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Borris The Blade Posted April 18, 2013 Report Posted April 18, 2013 Pm me your info. I have some I can send ya. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.