meade916 Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Steve I don't have your email bro, or if anyone has t-shirts and pajama pants. My stomach swells up so big I can't wear pants and all I have are stained up work shirts. I am trying to work on finding spacers and longer lugs for my wheels so they will stop rubbing. I'm afraid to drive because if I get a flat I can't change it and I can't afford a new 20" tire lol. If you didn't see the pics the are here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164624-larrys95civic-needs-us/page-13#entry2432103. I have to take some paperwork to the DHS, department of human services today so I'm trading my super tweeters to a guy for a ride today. Be back later guys [email protected] bro All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
lifted_silverado Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Damn I read you wear a large I have mediums. I seriously go through and get rid of 10-20 shirts a month that I no longer wear, all kinds of stuff like alpinestars, fox racing, one industries, fmf mostly dirtbike riding brands. I could send a few your way if they fit rock em if not you can get rid of em. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
larrys95civic Posted April 19, 2013 Author Report Posted April 19, 2013 I normally wear a medium and they fit I'm just afraid I'm going to get fat not working and doing chemo Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
lifted_silverado Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Like I say I can send you a couple and if they fit wear em. Its stuff thats been worn 2-3xs max. I work off shore for a month at a time and order a bunch of shirts offline that are at my house when I get home so I clear inventory lol. I'll be home next thursday and I'll ship em out to you. PM me an adress and I'll take care of the rest Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
dog24fret Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Bro I wish I could help you out there. My shirts would be a night gown on you. I wear 3-4x shirts and 11.5 shoe. I am glade to see you posting more bro. Have a good night man. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Brandon15zzz Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Payless is a good place if you can find them like closing out of a style or something. I bought some airwalk brand that were kind of like skate shoes in style. For I think $15 I worked in them for between 6 months to a year. They are pretty beat up but at my job I was getting them wet a lot. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Brandon15zzz Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Also check if you have a Ross dress for less near you. If so there really cheap on there shoe prices. I got some dc's there for like $30-50. They also have a bunch of other brands. But they don't really like stock stuff. Basically they get shoes and put them out and have no clue when they get more of a certain kind and stuff. I bought like 9 pairs of shoes when I was in Cali for probably about $250-350. Which I was use to paying like $200 for a pair of Jordan's so it felt like a hell of a deal. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
ric006 Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 i usually get mine a burlington usually like 20 bucks if i would have know you needed shoes man i would have gave you ones i never wore but threw them out like a month and a half ago
larrys95civic Posted April 19, 2013 Author Report Posted April 19, 2013 Thanks guys, Carbon has a brotha covered on shoes. I had sold my watches on ebay but then the guy never paid so I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of my rent and bills. shits just piling up faster than I can sell my stuff. It takes a shit ton of trying to hold it together right now but honestly I want to just fucking give up and stop fighting for once in my life. I've always been dirt floor poor, my mother moved to a different town with her new boyfriend and left me to raise my little brother at 15 years old, I'm short, skinny, white and had issues paying attention in school so I'm not dumb just couldn't concentrate. But what I'm getting at is my entire life has been a fight and I don't want to fight anymore. I have to fight for welfare, to see my kids, to find ways to pay rent and a few bills. Hell my phone is getting shut off this week and my credit cards are hounding me everyday. I steal internet from a neighbor. I haven't gotten my welfare card for food yet or for my prescriptions, I just want one day of my life to say fuck it and not care. I want to one day win, a contest, an argument with my ex, a 3 dollar lotto ticket, the government to say hey this guy needs us to help. I want one day not to have to fight for every nickle, piece of equipment I own, to not spend 5 days explaining an amp I sold for less than 1/2 price then shipped for free. Just one day..... Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.