CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 Mods, I wasn't sure who to message about this so if it's not allowed just delete it. This isn't audio related but it's for a very good cause and there will be some badass trucks out there. AZ Mud Militia and Seek-N-Destroy (AZ's baddest mud bog truck) will be there, as well as others. My sister and brother-in-law are the main people putting this on so I'm just trying to help spread the word. For more info about who this is raising money for: LiamLeaps'>www.facebook.com/LiamLeaps www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
n8ball2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 I have no issues with this at all. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Smoove Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 bump for a good cause. I will do my best to get buy there and donate. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
barney91 Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 Ill stop by i live close by Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
Chris Hammer Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 Can't be in Arizona for that...But if you look on his facebook there is a link for Cozzzy sheets. 1200thread count 40$ any size. they are an organization that you purchase the sheets from and 10$ of each set purchased goes toward Liam (if you follow the link on his facebook) or other people in need if you follow the correct links. Anyways..Bought a set of sheets(I needed some bad) so 10$ to the little guy. Bump for a good cause. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted April 11, 2013 Author Report Posted April 11, 2013 Thanks guys. I just recently started following his FB but I know my sister has been for a while and has done a lot for him so it means a lot when ever anyone helps out. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 Bump www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
BassHead1990 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 an arizona post lol niice (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted April 13, 2013 Author Report Posted April 13, 2013 Morning bump www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.