West Coast Finale 08

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

yeah we are but if the WCF monry is in Laughlin then I dont know.

I can't belive I have to pass through Vegas to party in Laughlin <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

to be honest i really dont want to trailor for 9-10 hours

Trailer???????? fuck that we shipping the shit and fly and meet it there. I was thinking about coordinating with you in Sparks as a ship out and return spot. See what it'll cost to ship from sparks to laughlin or sparks to indy. but with all I'm thinking who might be willing to go we might need two car transporters.

see, having a west coast event is suppost to eliminate all that and its not

Yeah, i thought that was the whole idea, having a show for people that can't go to WF but still can say they are the Best in the West. :huh:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Ill be there in full force

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived