Question

Cboeger

My speaker terminals are too big for my speaker harness so I have to use these: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_120FQS10PK/Metra-Female-Quick-Slides.html

My question is has anyone used these before and if so how do they work or is there another way to make the speakers work without these

Never used them before, they look a little on the cheap side but will work. You just hope they dont effect sound quality due to materials useed to make them. Just depends on system set up and what your trying to acheive.

I use those on any speaker that does not have a push terminal. They work very well. Put the wire in, solder, connect to speaker, done.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Never used them before, they look a little on the cheap side but will work. You just hope they dont effect sound quality due to materials useed to make them. Just depends on system set up and what your trying to acheive.

Do you have any other setups you use when you try to use speaker harnesses and the car speaker terminals are too big for the harness connection?

Could you post some pics of what you mean? I'm not really following what you are saying.

Could you post some pics of what you mean? I'm not really following what you are saying.

Well basically you got the wiring harness right? its suppose to connect to the factory harness so you dont have to cut factory wires and solder them with speaker wires and run them to your new speakers. the wiring harness connects to factory harness and has wires that are suppose to conenct to your speaker terminals. well the speaker terminals dont fit those wires adapters at end because its too large. so your suppose to use the things i linked you too.

Well basically you got the wiring harness right? its suppose to connect to the factory harness so you dont have to cut factory wires and solder them with speaker wires and run them to your new speakers. the wiring harness connects to factory harness and has wires that are suppose to conenct to your speaker terminals. well the speaker terminals dont fit those wires adapters at end because its too large. so your suppose to use the things i linked you too.

Still not following. Pics would help greatly. All the harnesses I've dealt with just have bare wires on the end and you either solder&heat shrink, or use butt connectors to join them.

Like this

DSC00430.jpg

Still not following. Pics would help greatly. All the harnesses I've dealt with just have bare wires on the end and you either solder&heat shrink, or use butt connectors to join them.

Like this

DSC00430.jpg

was tlaking about speaker harnesses not stereo harnesses ;p

Archived