Beastly Factory Ground??

I swapped out my starter bat this morning.. Looking at the factory battery ground to chassis strap, and it looks pretty stout.. nice and short very solid i was like dammmn.

wondering if when I do the big 3 next week.. whether to run 1/0 to the same location, sanded off obviously or run to the strut tower bolt like ive and everyone else always does..>?

picture:

IMAG0649_zpsd070a6fe.jpg?t=1366051181

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

What car is that?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

2010 hyundai elantra,, no idea if its sanded underneath i never took it off..

its like 6 inches from the bat to the ground.. i was like ok now this is how it should be done.. shoot less than 6 like 3..

im assuming its sanded under. but id obviously take it off and sand under and around no matter what. on my other cars its always been some dinky lil wire to a tiny bolt or screw somewhere stupid.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Better than mine lol.

IMG_5036_zps8179d422.jpg

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

What makes that ground so great?

nothing really just better than the other factory grounds on my previous cars.. usually like a stupid 12 gauge wire screws into some thin metal piece by the headlamp housing or something..

but i was really asking hence the ??? in the title if this is suitable for big 3 usage or should I use a strut tower bolt like ive always done? Usually a shorter ground is better, and thats the shortest ground ive ever seen.. isnt that the point? isnt that ideal? but really just wondering the question above which is better.. i guess it doesnt matter really i bet itd be fine to use either or if theres any dif at all. but i just thought it to be interesting so i shared :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Archived