Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

No, much like 9/11 I believe there to be figures behind the shadows. Not once did I see anyone say he was innocent, I believe this to be an exploitation of the American people by using something they knew of. I also love how he was found guilty of weapons of mass destruction.

Well he destructed part of Massachusetts so technically it's weapons of mass destruction? Even if there were people in the shadows that orchestrated the whole thing, he wqs still part of it so fuck him and the shadow people

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Life in prison so he can get butt raped and shanked daily. Usually I don't like my taxes going to worthless prisoners but meh, call it a change of heart..........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Even though I'm with karkov, prison politics will trump whatever happened on the outside. Basically, if he joins a gang, and there are some that will let him join to get their numbers up, shit he did out here won't matter to the prisoners unless they get paid to hurt him. I say let every person in Boston willing to pay 500 to punch him in the face get that opportunity. He won't last long and Boston could raise money.

Its sickening that some of you actually buy into the conspiracy theories. Tell me, what would the US Gov't gain by staging this bombing? Not a damn thing.

Believe it or not, the United States has enemies who actually do shit like this. Thinking that they are doing damage with tiny attacks.

Then, these same organizations bitch about drone attacks. They just mad that they can't defend against that shit.

Fuck the middle east, fuck africa, fuck islam, they aren't worth the time or money.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I agree with you Orion... It bugs be because it minimizes the lives lost and injured and all the hard work first responders put in to aiding others in a horrific disaster. If I'm ever unlucky enough to ever have to be a part of some major incident and somebody has the nerve to tell me what I saw and what I was a part of was fake I would be pissed

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Its sickening that some of you actually buy into the conspiracy theories. Tell me, what would the US Gov't gain by staging this bombing? Not a damn thing.

Believe it or not, the United States has enemies who actually do shit like this. Thinking that they are doing damage with tiny attacks.

Then, these same organizations bitch about drone attacks. They just mad that they can't defend against that shit.

Fuck the middle east, fuck africa, fuck islam, they aren't worth the time or money.

The problem is the Internet gave a voice to any moron with a keyboard and other morons chose to subscribe to what the head moron spews from his or her twisted mind.

it's always funny when they say you're just a sheep and you believe whatever they tell you.

Well newsflash morons if that's the case you're all sheep too just from a different heard.

Are there government cover ups and conspiracies?

yep there sure are

is this one? fuck no.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived