Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

Like I said the pic doesn't mean anything unless you can show me the backpack . The pic is poor quality and people assume his jacket arm/elbow could be a part of a backpack sticking out. Speaking of photoshopping how do we know that ONE photo wasn't altered to show a part of what MAY be a backpack? Again like I said my cousin is a cameraman for abc news he was on site, his brother my other cousin newton mass cop, also on scene, two buddies I play hockey with local cops who have friends who are cops who were also on scene who were getting text message updates up to 20 minutes before news was reporting. They were telling us bits and pieces they were hearing over the radios from swat and FBI and the special tact forces. By the time the news reported "explosions" near the boat I was already told flash bangs were about to be used to stun the suspect.

That's sounds extremely believable because while LEOs are out looking for someone suspected of bombing a marathon they all think of texting their friends and family update. lol

There's cameras everywhere, why haven't we seen a video of neither of them putting down their backpacks? With so many building around why didn't ANY security camera catch ANYTHING?

Oh and another thing. We as a country have a ton of murderers, rapists, thieves, etc why can't we catch or id those guys? But when they PICK someone they catch or id them within a week? 9/11 attacks they id the highjackers that same day, Chris Dorner found and killed within a week, these 2 guys found and killed 1 and took other into custody within what, 24 hours? Coincidence?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Also to you nay Sayers out there I sit here disputing these misinformed points you bring up anyone care to rebuttal any of mine? Like the fact I've seen people from westford where Jeff baunam lives (about 12 miles from where I live) seen them speaking about this bottom line is he lost his legs from a bomb on Monday at the marathon. Anyone care to tell me how knowing what I know I should believe it was a fake and he may have had prosthetic legs? Or not lose his legs it was just photoshop? Curious to hear your wicked smart conspiracy theory on this

Did you see the link I posted?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Like I said the pic doesn't mean anything unless you can show me the backpack . The pic is poor quality and people assume his jacket arm/elbow could be a part of a backpack sticking out. Speaking of photoshopping how do we know that ONE photo wasn't altered to show a part of what MAY be a backpack? Again like I said my cousin is a cameraman for abc news he was on site, his brother my other cousin newton mass cop, also on scene, two buddies I play hockey with local cops who have friends who are cops who were also on scene who were getting text message updates up to 20 minutes before news was reporting. They were telling us bits and pieces they were hearing over the radios from swat and FBI and the special tact forces. By the time the news reported "explosions" near the boat I was already told flash bangs were about to be used to stun the suspect.

That's sounds extremely believable because while LEOs are out looking for someone suspected of bombing a marathon they all think of texting their friends and family update. lol

There's cameras everywhere, why haven't we seen a video of neither of them putting down their backpacks? With so many building around why didn't ANY security camera catch ANYTHING?

Oh and another thing. We as a country have a ton of murderers, rapists, thieves, etc why can't we catch or id those guys? But when they PICK someone they catch or id them within a week? 9/11 attacks they id the highjackers that same day, Chris Dorner found and killed within a week, these 2 guys found and killed 1 and took other into custody within what, 24 hours? Coincidence?

No coincidence. You guys are talking yourself up here. Media is a bunch of bullshit but as for catching them quickly...that is attributed to resource placement.

Everything you listed was on a National scale. BECAUSE the country is watching they put EVERYONE on it...the FBI...ALL of local law enforcement and everyone grandma if they can...they need it done fast because the entire country is breathing down their necks and the agencies want to do everything they can to save face and look good in the public eye.

When someone sister gets raped, or brother killed, father carjacked....its rare the local news will report that story,,,and you might get one detective tasked tot he case...but thats probably all you will get. There will NOT be a country wide search, hundreds of people tasked to find him, etc. Just the way it is.

The conspiracy theory stuff is a joke...The only thing I will recognize is the the Media is fucking retarded / one sided. Thye make themselves look stupid by reporting stuff before they get confirmations...just like the "bombs" flashbangs...stupid asses don't even know what they are looking at and just spew out random bullshit hoping you view their channel over the other ones. They report one sided information, just like in the presidential race, and spin shit to sound worse, look worse, or seem better then it really is. All to get ratings. Just like the Dorner shit. I had family in the shootout in Big Bear....the media can suck a big bag of dicks because half the shit they spew out isn't true or correct at all.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

No coincidence. You guys are talking yourself up here. Media is a bunch of bullshit but as for catching them quickly...that is attributed to resource placement.

Everything you listed was on a National scale. BECAUSE the country is watching they put EVERYONE on it...the FBI...ALL of local law enforcement and everyone grandma if they can...they need it done fast because the entire country is breathing down their necks and the agencies want to do everything they can to save face and look good in the public eye.

When someone sister gets raped, or brother killed, father carjacked....its rare the local news will report that story,,,and you might get one detective tasked tot he case...but thats probably all you will get. There will NOT be a country wide search, hundreds of people tasked to find him, etc. Just the way it is.

The conspiracy theory stuff is a joke...The only thing I will recognize is the the Media is fucking retarded / one sided. Thye make themselves look stupid by reporting stuff before they get confirmations...just like the "bombs" flashbangs...stupid asses don't even know what they are looking at and just spew out random bullshit hoping you view their channel over the other ones. They report one sided information, just like in the presidential race, and spin shit to sound worse, look worse, or seem better then it really is. All to get ratings. Just like the Dorner shit. I had family in the shootout in Big Bear....the media can suck a big bag of dicks because half the shit they spew out isn't true or correct at all.

They figured out who the highjackers were by finding IDs on the ground? 2 building and 2 planes just came down. How did they determine those IDs belonged to highjackers?

Chris Dorner was a California problem that was handled terrible. So no National event there.

Boston Marathon was a Boston problem that killed 2 people, so once again. Not a National problem.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Berto, this kid is alive and has already told investigators how and why he and his brother did this. Is he framing himself? Don't you think if he didn't make a bomb, take it to the marathon and place it at the feet of an 8 year old child that he would at least deny the accusation at least a little bit?

Sometimes shit is exactly as it appears.

Well?

Is this kid framing himself? Are the people from the mosque attended by the older brother lying about his radicalization? Were the explosives thrown out of the fleeing vehicle and heard by countless average citizens actually dropped from black helicopters?

Hundreds and hundreds of cops sitting there securing areas for hours they basically had nothing to do. You have 40 cops sitting around to provide support like I said my cousin is a newton cop 2 city's away from Watertown they were sent to help secure areas if needed other than that sitting around grabbing coffee for everybody. Clearly the reason people like this get caught so quickly on a national stage is because FBI swat state and local cops were all dispatched to get it done Boston and 4 major bordering cities were SHUT DOWN completely people could not go outside their houses. Makes it a bit easier to catch someone that way. Especially when u comit a crime then hijack a car kill a cop and engage in a firefight with cops in the middle of a city.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

They figured out who the highjackers were by finding IDs on the ground? 2 building and 2 planes just came down. How did they determine those IDs belonged to highjackers?

Chris Dorner was a California problem that was handled terrible. So no National event there.

Boston Marathon was a Boston problem that killed 2 people, so once again. Not a National problem.

Difference between national problem and National coverage....everyone was watching. You put more effort into your work if your boss is breathing down your neck...same principle.

Berto, this kid is alive and has already told investigators how and why he and his brother did this. Is he framing himself? Don't you think if he didn't make a bomb, take it to the marathon and place it at the feet of an 8 year old child that he would at least deny the accusation at least a little bit?

Sometimes shit is exactly as it appears.

Well?

Is this kid framing himself? Are the people from the mosque attended by the older brother lying about his radicalization? Were the explosives thrown out of the fleeing vehicle and heard by countless average citizens actually dropped from black helicopters?

LOLz and illuminati elected Obama...and secretely runs htis whole country...better build a shelter, put on some aluminum foil to stop the trackers. Those Blackhawks might come for you...

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Enjoy the news fellas, seems like they already got you anyway.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Ha ha ha. The stupidity in namosh's posts actually stop coherent words coming from my mouth. You literally need to do some research. I honestly don't care if you believe anything here or not but you should at least fools your own research. I guarantee anyone who takes a second to research their own information automatically begins to see inconsistencies that just cannot be explained away.

Jared...literally you have 420 in your screen name. You're already certified inept.

Continue to argue if you want, you're just useless sheep anyways, but while this is going on do you know who your congress and senate members are? If so, do you know how they're voting on the current attempt to tax and monitor the internet tax?

Seriously, ignore and throw away and tired argument you feel is important so everyone can see all conspiracies have no factual basis and then tell me how you are being represented.

I'm going to say no. So it's a success for the lobbyist controlled portions of the government.

Congratulations

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived