Any Ideas For Car Pranks?

or you can have it towed. like if he goes to a store or some big parking lot, move his car to the other side of the parking lot

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

or you can have it towed. like if he goes to a store or some big parking lot, move his car to the other side of the parking lot

we did something simmilar to my dads truck we took it down the road and parked it behind a farmers barn my dad wakes up and was like what the fuck

Brake wire tied to horn.

Ziptie the driveline is always fun

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Swrink wrap the hell out of it.

Some cheese in the heater vent is always nice.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

oh come on no one has said one of the best:

you must be meticulous and clean but take the air vent covers off and put flour behind them, turn the air on high and aim them all right at the driver so when they turn the ignition, snow!!!

classic

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

so a few year ago on my birthday... i jumped in my truck to go meet my wife for lunch. when i got on the freeway and hit the gas i realized my warehouse guys filled my truck bed with packing peanuts LOL that was probally 1 of the funniest pranks someone has ever played on me, luckily no coppers were around to write me a littering ticket... :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived