My life has been the shittiest for the past month, and last night it got even worse. My dad came home at about 11pm on the atv he was plowing snow with, and he comes up the stairs and sits down and has blood on his face he's telling me he thinks he pulled something he rolled the bike so i told him I was going to wake mom up and take him to the hospital he said no, he's fine, don't tell her I wrecked she'll be pissed, so he goes to bed, I slept in the chair because when I lie down I cough because I'm sick. So 1 am I'm awoken by a thud and the bathroom door slamming, my dad blacked out (didn't know this at the time he just told me he fell), I went in and he wanted help up I helped him back in bed and told my mom he needed to go to the hospital and he still refused, so I go back to sleep one hour later he fell again. By this time I'm enraged at him because he is straight up refusing going to the hospital, and there is obviously something wrong, so he slept in the chair till about 5, I went to my bed, my mom wakes me up at about 5:30 saying the e-squad was here and taking him to the hospital, she said he had some kind of seizure that he doesn't remember, they wanted to life flight him but the weather conditions didn't permit it it took them an hour to get to the hospital and then at 9 they transfered him to a bigger hospital in Pittsburgh, my mom came home got some things and went to the other hospital and wouldn't allow me to go because I'm sick which really has me down that I can't be there with him, by time she got back they already preformed surgery he had internal bleeding and they removed his spleen, and with me being sick I can't go visit him, he's in intensive care, he has a breathing tube so I can't talk to him on the phone.

When it rains it fucking pours

[/rant]

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

holly cow. whata wreck. i hope he makes a fast and strong recovery. my dad is all that i have in my life. its only been him and i since i was 5 yrs old. no mom or grandparents on either side. i would be hollow if i lost my dad. my prayers go out to you and your pops.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

holy shit dude that sux ass man

i hope he gets better and u too

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

sorry to hear bout the pops... my dad had a stroke when i was 14 and i was the only one home and i drove him to the hospital cuz i just panicked and forgot thats what ambulances are for and he didnt know any better... he refused to go also but i basically shoved him in the car. sometimes you gotta do shit against their will for their sake...

hope he makes a speedy recovery and is back to 100% soon.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

i wish your dad a speedy recovery. until then keep eating, drinking plenty of good fluids and rest so you can get better and go and see him bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I went downstairs for the first time since it happened about 5 mins ago, my mom told me he told her he was flying around a corner on the snow, hit dry pavement and flung him and the bike into a telephone pole he got up flipped the bike back over and kept on going, I was afraid to even look at the bike, I went down and only thing thats busted on it is the hand guards on it, and some scratches on the headlight, and a dent in the snow plow. I just got paid today so I'm going to go buy him some new hand guards and the plastic piece on the headlight that got scratched up.

Also just found out he lost his glasses and he doesn't remember where he wrecked so I have no clue where to look.

Thanks for the support guys.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.