2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I can believe it, they knew they were caught today when the tapes were released

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Why wouldnt they flee the area as soon as the bombs went off, before the fbi and other services started piecing it together. They just decide to stick around and knock over convenience stores. If they knew they were caught why would they bring the extra attention by a robbery and wearing a bomb vest while doing so? How did they have the other guy hand cuffed and in custody and he got away?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

They are confirmed to be Chechnian (sp?), east russian block, essentially Islamic Russians. These dudes are nuts. Serious hardcore extremist motherfuckers. Few years back guys from same group/area had some big hostage situation overseas somewhere in a movie theater where they were excuting people every hour, few other pretty serious incidents as well. Big shoot outs with police etc... Bombings... you name it.

Edit: The timing on this shit happening is almost a bit much to even be "ironic", especially with Obamas little cry baby temper tantrum speech after the gun control shit failed AGAIN. False flag/ staged events have been used for centuries by political leaders to push their agendas. What a better way to control people, than to create a problem to make them all scared, and then be able to control them, via your magic solution, that only furthers your agenda. It's called Heglian Dialectic. Problem, Reaction, Solution. Create a Problem, already knowing the masses typical reaction, To which you can provide the cure all solution( that in reality furthers whatever your "special" agenda is.). Its been proven time and time again to be effective. Our government is so F'd up and twisted in its dealing, most people wouldn't/couldn't grasp it.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived