ok well i got one, only had to wait in line for 13 hours.  i live in fort mcmurray, alberta, canada, we have a population of about 80 thousand ppl.  the only place in the city that got the m was walmart and they only got 6 i was 3rd in line. but then again that thirteen hours was spent in -20 degrees celsius, so it made it seem a little long.  but us being canadain had the perfect solution to the cold, we all brought hockey sticks and had a big old game of street hockey in the empty walmart parking lot. :^

and everybody saying all this shit calling these people fucking nerds, yes some people are what one would call a nerd, they like to play video games, wow so what they probly think we are all fucking crazy for spending all of this time and money on car audio.  also of the 5 other people that were in line with me 2 of them were dads waiting in line to get them for there sons, 1 was a gamer, and me a my two freinds were about the fathest from nerds you can get, if there wwas catagories we would be jocks i guess.  so liek i said before, most of these people arent stupid, they jsut want one like me, so thats my 2 cents... 

ok well i got one, only had to wait in line for 13 hours.  i live in fort mcmurray, alberta, canada, we have a population of about 80 thousand ppl.  the only place in the city that got the m was walmart and they only got 6 i was 3rd in line. but then again that thirteen hours was spent in -20 degrees celsius, so it made it seem a little long.  but us being canadain had the perfect solution to the cold, we all brought hockey sticks and had a big old game of street hockey in the empty walmart parking lot. :^

and everybody saying all this shit calling these people fucking nerds, yes some people are what one would call a nerd, they like to play video games, wow so what they probly think we are all fucking crazy for spending all of this time and money on car audio.  also of the 5 other people that were in line with me 2 of them were dads waiting in line to get them for there sons, 1 was a gamer, and me a my two freinds were about the fathest from nerds you can get, if there wwas catagories we would be jocks i guess.  so liek i said before, most of these people arent stupid, they jsut want one like me, so thats my 2 cents... 

they are still stupid, i wont risk sickness or anything else for car audio so thats a bit different

they are still stupid, i wont risk sickness or anything else for car audio so thats a bit different

x2...or get fucking robbed by some crazy asshole :-X

out here in cali (like Iam sure elsewhere) people are being robbed in the parking lots at gun point right after buying the ps3's... thats fking crazy.... ebay priceing is from about $800- 3500... averages about 2200 each

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.