ive heard mixed reviews about gorilla glue, hows that?

Totally the wrong type of glue. Just go to the store and get rearview mirror adhesive.

eventually the stress from the weight of the mirror is going to take a chunk of your windshield with it. Id just stop putting it back on. I took mine off willingly. I dont need no broken windshields. although it would be cool to say i cracked the windshield.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no need for the mirror... i dont have mine for almost a year.. i got tired from putting in on the right spot every time bass hits..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Loctite 03346 is what you should use. get all the old glue off, glass and metal tab. take a NEW flat razorblade to the glass to scrape the glue off, and scrape the metal tab till its shiny metal then hit both with the prep spray. Spray the glass and tab once, then wipe it off. then spray the glass and the tab and let it dry; DON'T wipe it off. then put a dot (half dime size) of glue on the metal tab and hold it relatively firm against the glass for a minute or so. leave it for about 5 minutes while it cures. then you can put the mirror back on. wait 24 hours before you adjust it. shouldn't come off then.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

eventually the stress from the weight of the mirror is going to take a chunk of your windshield with it. Id just stop putting it back on. I took mine off willingly. I dont need no broken windshields. although it would be cool to say i cracked the windshield.

this Is very true. I kept putting mine on time and time again even with the extra strength mirror adhesive and finally it fell off again takeing a chuck of the windshield with it and a spider crack about 5" long that has grown all the way down the windshield now..I agree just leave it off

Ok so my car is a 2000 Corolla cant remember if i said that or not before so my mirror was originally on the roof as it is. I took a mirror from a 92 camry and it was perfect fit. Does anyone else have a mirror that when the bass hits you hear the mirror rattle? anyone know how to fix that?

Ok so my car is a 2000 Corolla cant remember if i said that or not before so my mirror was originally on the roof as it is. I took a mirror from a 92 camry and it was perfect fit. Does anyone else have a mirror that when the bass hits you hear the mirror rattle? anyone know how to fix that?

depending on the car there is no way to "fix" that...all cars are different depending on how the windshield is affectedbby the spl...my windshield lost the mirror and took a chunk of of it but it really doesnt flex much..my suggestion to you is lose the mirror before you damage the windshield. . But maybe you wont. Like I said all cars are different..I thiught I was ok till it fell with a chunk of the glass

Archived