MOST EPIC BUILD 30 18"s 16alts 20 14v batts 50,000 watts in a shuttle bus

wow, there was a lot more work into the car then i thought before the build even began! greats stuff

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Can't wait to see those alts in!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Props for you doing it right man, makes a huge difference.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

yes 30 18 lvl 3s that's still capable of a true 30k rms 1000w per sub and it will play all day not 5 min demos, working something with crescendo amps, 50k in amplifiers , got 8 alts for now to start the sytem up will get the others in a few months and gonna be running 20 xs 14v batts , because most amps will be happyier at high 17s then a 16v batt not getting a full charge but those areent comeing till the other alts , so I will be using my 12v batts at 15 v for the first coulpe of shows, there was about 6 months of work with what u all just saw yes if I had money I could of bought something that dident need work, but at lease it shows what I did to pull it togetter, ill post some more pics tomarow , thanks guys for the intrest in the build this is for all to injoy, and any fourm of money from anything will go towards the fuel to drive this around the states. because my youtube is not established yet

Archived