CortezDTV Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I'm a cheater I go flying up the downhill trails around here then go back down Edit it's electric so even the hippies here in Santa Cruz don't normally get mad SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Nikitaaa Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I had a 2011 Kona Shred. Absolutely loved that bike and would always hit up the dirt jumps and skate park with it.. Had to sell it for $$ though.. Sad day.. 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
REVOofRustler Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 I had a 2011 Kona Shred. Absolutely loved that bike and would always hit up the dirt jumps and skate park with it.. Had to sell it for $$ though.. Sad day.. Well if you get another bike, you'll have to come over to the Eastside and we can go hit up some trails! I'm planning on spending a few days up in Leavenworth over the summer and go exploring for some downhill trails too. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Nikitaaa Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I had a 2011 Kona Shred. Absolutely loved that bike and would always hit up the dirt jumps and skate park with it.. Had to sell it for $$ though.. Sad day.. Well if you get another bike, you'll have to come over to the Eastside and we can go hit up some trails! I'm planning on spending a few days up in Leavenworth over the summer and go exploring for some downhill trails too.I know a GREAT dirt jumping trail up in Leavenworth so when you're in town holla at me 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
REVOofRustler Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 I had a 2011 Kona Shred. Absolutely loved that bike and would always hit up the dirt jumps and skate park with it.. Had to sell it for $$ though.. Sad day.. Well if you get another bike, you'll have to come over to the Eastside and we can go hit up some trails! I'm planning on spending a few days up in Leavenworth over the summer and go exploring for some downhill trails too.I know a GREAT dirt jumping trail up in Leavenworth so when you're in town holla at me Will do! I'm not much of a Dirt Jumper myself, but I'm sure my friends would like to know! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
revoracing247 Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I had a 2011 Kona Shred. Absolutely loved that bike and would always hit up the dirt jumps and skate park with it.. Had to sell it for $$ though.. Sad day.. Well if you get another bike, you'll have to come over to the Eastside and we can go hit up some trails! I'm planning on spending a few days up in Leavenworth over the summer and go exploring for some downhill trails too.I know a GREAT dirt jumping trail up in Leavenworth so when you're in town holla at me Will do! I'm not much of a Dirt Jumper myself, but I'm sure my friends would like to know! lol it's cause you need to get a hard tail now. for the foam pit and stuff! ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
KMS Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 You guys ever take your bikes off any sweet jumps? Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Borris The Blade Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 Those are some nice bikes you guys have. I only ride BMX but I have respect for all types of riding. Do you do dirt jumps? Or more Street stuff? I mainly ride street and hit the parks once in a while. Never been on any trails though, always wanted to try them out. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Big-A Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 We have several trails here in north east Florida. We ride Hanna park in Mayport, Tilley fowler near NAS Jax, Graham swamp and Malacompra both in palm coast. Me, my 8 yo, my brother and his 2 8 yo, my younger brother and a couple friends from work. We all ride bikes from the local bikes direct shop except for 1 rides a Specialized. Ill see if I can find some photos. 2004 Dodge Ram Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s Sound processor- Clarion eqs746 Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345 Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005 Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75 Front Door- Skar SPX65c Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack Big 3+ with SHCA http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251
REVOofRustler Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 I went on my first "full length" ride today on my Aurum. It feels incredible compared to my old Bighit! It soaks up all the little stuff and still has travel left for bigger hits. It's a lot more confidence inspiring to ride. Anyways, I'm gonna be going on another ride tomorrow, and I'll probably try to get a video up of that ride. I was using the chest mount for my GoPro today, but I can't get it to point up enough to really show what's coming up on the trail. I'll have to do some experimenting with the little extension pieces for the mounts. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.