Herokight Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 Aw man... I wish I mountain biked. I need a new bike first. Looked at getting a niner but I'm not sure yet. Maybe one day! Used to ride BMX. Mainly just little jumps, nothing where I came more than 2 or 3ft off the ground. Never got any good at freestyle no matter how hard I tried, but good times none the less! Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
REVOofRustler Posted April 23, 2013 Author Report Posted April 23, 2013 Those are some nice bikes you guys have. I only ride BMX but I have respect for all types of riding. Do you do dirt jumps? Or more Street stuff? I mainly ride street and hit the parks once in a while. Never been on any trails though, always wanted to try them out. Aw man... I wish I mountain biked. I need a new bike first. Looked at getting a niner but I'm not sure yet. Maybe one day! Used to ride BMX. Mainly just little jumps, nothing where I came more than 2 or 3ft off the ground. Never got any good at freestyle no matter how hard I tried, but good times none the less! You guys really oughtta try some downhill stuff if you get the chance! It's a ton of fun! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
REVOofRustler Posted April 24, 2013 Author Report Posted April 24, 2013 I put a little video together today! I'm not the fastest rider by any means, but I'm planning on really focusing on improving from now throughout the summer. It would be great to be able to keep up with my friends! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
David Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 I'm riding a cheapie Don't care at this point I'm not doing any hard riding at this point but i looooove to ride!!
Borris The Blade Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 I put a little video together today! I'm not the fastest rider by any means, but I'm planning on really focusing on improving from now throughout the summer. It would be great to be able to keep up with my friends! Nice vid bro. Looks like a ton of fun out there. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
REVOofRustler Posted April 24, 2013 Author Report Posted April 24, 2013 I put a little video together today! I'm not the fastest rider by any means, but I'm planning on really focusing on improving from now throughout the summer. It would be great to be able to keep up with my friends! Nice vid bro. Looks like a ton of fun out there. Thanks! The weather seems to be warming up here finally, so I'm sure I'll start getting more (and better) videos soon! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Chris Hammer Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 I'm a cheater I go flying up the downhill trails around here then go back down Edit it's electric so even the hippies here in Santa Cruz don't normally get mad My buddy at Dirtrider got one of those to test. It was pretty fun just had some weir geometry compared to a regualr motocross bike. Perfect for tearing it up in the backyard and not pissing the neihgbors off. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 I put a little video together today! I'm not the fastest rider by any means, but I'm planning on really focusing on improving from now throughout the summer. It would be great to be able to keep up with my friends! .I put a little video together today! I'm not the fastest rider by any means, but I'm planning on really focusing on improving from now throughout the summer. It would be great to be able to keep up with my friends! Fast enough for me man, looks like a blast. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
REVOofRustler Posted April 24, 2013 Author Report Posted April 24, 2013 I put a little video together today! I'm not the fastest rider by any means, but I'm planning on really focusing on improving from now throughout the summer. It would be great to be able to keep up with my friends! >.I put a little video together today! I'm not the fastest rider by any means, but I'm planning on really focusing on improving from now throughout the summer. It would be great to be able to keep up with my friends! Fast enough for me man, looks like a blast. It is definitely a blast! Hiking back up sucks, but it's all part of the experience... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
TRON Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 If you guys know anything about Manitoba, CA its that its flaaaaat. So flat you can watch your dog run away for three days. Anyways, up north theres a bunch of good riding and its more hilly, here's my 07 Norco Six with a custom paint job! Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.