REVOofRustler Posted May 7, 2013 Author Report Posted May 7, 2013 Well I went over to my friend's house today to try out some real downhill. He's got some really steep, technical stuff over there. Anyways, ended the day by going over the bars! Here's the video: 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
CNF Kevosinn Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 here is a vid from last summer. We were shooting pictures for a company cyrcus clothing but took a short video as well. *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
REVOofRustler Posted May 16, 2013 Author Report Posted May 16, 2013 here is a vid from last summer. We were shooting pictures for a company cyrcus clothing but took a short video as well. That's sick!! I'm gonna be trying my hand at racing this weekend! I'm going up to Port Angeles for the third round of the Northwest Cup. I'll be racing in the Cat 2 class, which is pretty much the intermediate class. I'm planning on getting my butt whooped, but I think it'll mostly be because I'm pretty out of shape right now and it's a really pedally course. But I'll let you guys know how I do! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Keith77 Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 I ride a Specialized M4 mostly!! The bike on the left is an early 90's Specialized m2 team edition. It was custom built by my dad. Here is my M4 (not the best pic) Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
REVOofRustler Posted May 20, 2013 Author Report Posted May 20, 2013 Well I went to my first race over the weekend! I got 20th place out of 27 in the Cat 2 (Intermediate) class. I was honestly expecting to do worse than that, so I'm pretty happy with it! Here's the video of my race run 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Keith77 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Man I wish I had trails like that around here in New Mexico Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Some sweet bikes you have there kevinosin- a buddy of mine actually builds wheels at mad fiber. Ill post up a pic of my Eriksen in a sec. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Here she is: Totally Custom hand made Eriksen 29er hardtail- full titanium made by the man Kent Eriksen himself, founder of moots. Full xx, Magura Marta sl brakes, Eriksen Ti Sweetpost, Custom Eriksen Ti bars, ergon grips, king cages, Chris king bb and headset, now has a Rockshox Reba XX fork, pushlock, selle Italian flite saddle, xx housing. (Used to run I-link, got sick of it) look quartz carbon pedals, wheels I built up are Chris king hubs laced to stans crest hoops with Ti spokes, aluminum nips, Set up tubeless running Stan's yellow rim tape, Stan's valve stems, Stan's sealant and Maxxis aspen 29x2.1 non ust tires. It's my baby. My road bike is just a mutation of a ton of random parts I and a few buddies had laying around, ultegra groupset though at least, it's a solid training bike. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
REVOofRustler Posted May 21, 2013 Author Report Posted May 21, 2013 Man I wish I had trails like that around here in New Mexico I feel pretty lucky to have the trails that I do up here in the PNW. I can drive in pretty much any direction from my house and up somewhere with sick trails! Here she is: Totally Custom hand made Eriksen 29er hardtail- full titanium made by the man Kent Eriksen himself, founder of moots. Full xx, Magura Marta sl brakes, Eriksen Ti Sweetpost, Custom Eriksen Ti bars, ergon grips, king cages, Chris king bb and headset, now has a Rockshox Reba XX fork, pushlock, selle Italian flite saddle, xx housing. (Used to run I-link, got sick of it) look quartz carbon pedals, wheels I built up are Chris king hubs laced to stans crest hoops with Ti spokes, aluminum nips, Set up tubeless running Stan's yellow rim tape, Stan's valve stems, Stan's sealant and Maxxis aspen 29x2.1 non ust tires. It's my baby. My road bike is just a mutation of a ton of random parts I and a few buddies had laying around, ultegra groupset though at least, it's a solid training bike. How much does that bike weigh? Seems like it's got a pretty nice spec on it. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
CNF Kevosinn Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Here she is: Totally Custom hand made Eriksen 29er hardtail- full titanium made by the man Kent Eriksen himself, founder of moots. Full xx, Magura Marta sl brakes, Eriksen Ti Sweetpost, Custom Eriksen Ti bars, ergon grips, king cages, Chris king bb and headset, now has a Rockshox Reba XX fork, pushlock, selle Italian flite saddle, xx housing. (Used to run I-link, got sick of it) look quartz carbon pedals, wheels I built up are Chris king hubs laced to stans crest hoops with Ti spokes, aluminum nips, Set up tubeless running Stan's yellow rim tape, Stan's valve stems, Stan's sealant and Maxxis aspen 29x2.1 non ust tires. It's my baby. My road bike is just a mutation of a ton of random parts I and a few buddies had laying around, ultegra groupset though at least, it's a solid training bike. WOW dude I want an Eriksen road frame so bad. Best TI bike out there imo *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.