Sundown Audio

DC Audio 175.4 help...

mrdavebasshead75

Got 4-PWX6's on channels 1-2 & 2-Skar supertweets on 3-4. The left tweet doesnt come on til about 5 mins of playing. I tried switching the two channels and then the left plays fine but the right doesnt kick on til bout 5 mins. What gives? I have a brand new Pioneer XS9500BHS and brand new Knu karma rcas's. What could cause this? Amp? Connections????

Try posting this in DC's section. You'll get help faster if you havent already

Reason I posted here is because it seems like more of a general amp question as this could happen to any amp, I just stated which brand I had but ill try over there too! Thanks

I mentioned I did this already in my first post. I switched the speaker leads at the amp and it goes from left to the right. As in the right will play fine but the left takes about 5 minutes to come on. If I switch the leads at the amp, the left will play fine and the right wont come on. I also tried switching the speakers around

Rca's or headunit outputs.

Brand new deck, brand new RCA's. Did not hot swap anything. So could the brand new deck be not good? The brand new rcas not good?. Its just odd that it would wait so long to come on.. Thats the part im not getting.

Archived