there is a local but pretty well known shop in my area atleast, named RoadQuake Car Audio. i have known the owner and the general manager for about 5 years or so. well recently i have been hanging out there alot and lending a helping hand whenever i can. yesterday they pulled me aside and offered ma a job. its only part-time right now. they even told me that i can work for product. which some people might not like but i love. i get paid next to nothing by todays standards but i will still make more there than at best buy. i am so freaking happy i have wanted a job in a shop like this for a long time. this has been a dream of mine since i was about 10. monday is my first day. i am thinking about picking up a nice sound system for my wifes car something better than her fusions. i will be building her car to bass race in the 130 class, which will be easy. than whin i file my taxes, my wife is going to give me her tax return. between that and mine i will be buying my own car for sure finally. then all hell is gonna break loose. either 2 audiopulse lms-ultras 15's or 4 audiopulse axis 12's and deffinetly a few sundown 3000. all i gotta say is keep a eye out for a big build with-in the next few months'. thanks for taking the time to read this.

----reference's----

meade916

Nice deal, congrats, i'm glad it worked out for you. Where in ohio are you?

I live near Toledo work at a pretty well know audio shop here as well, TAS electronics. I was working next door at Circuit City and they came in asked me if i wanted a job, said yeah for the same reason, i wanted to work at a local shop.

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Fosgate power 6.5" components

Time for something new

Thats awesome man I would love a job involving audio so im jealous!

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Nice deal, congrats, i'm glad it worked out for you. Where in ohio are you?

I live near Toledo work at a pretty well know audio shop here as well, TAS electronics. I was working next door at Circuit City and they came in asked me if i wanted a job, said yeah for the same reason, i wanted to work at a local shop.

i am in cleveland.

----reference's----

meade916

Congrats bro and like Coogle said do things right and do them right the first time. I had a job at a local shop that was run by hispanic people. There install prices were cheap, but in turn the people that paid the cheap prices got shitty installs. I was installing door speakers in a car while another guy installed a flipout headunit, and he ran out of crimps and just twisted wires together and used electrical tape. Do it right I always tell myself this, I would rather take longer and do something right than to hurry and not do as good of a job.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

nice catch on the job man! Always remember its better to get it right then get it out fast.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

What do you guys carry?

every brand you can imagine. if its not in stock we can get it for you. we will order just about anything except american bass stuff. because bob the owner likes to dick people around he was dropped from there vendor line at the end of last year.

----reference's----

meade916