SnowDrifter Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 It doesn't even look likt a 15" LOL ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
b-eazy Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Damm nice vid and verry impressive sub....a+
Raptorman Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 Shit is brutal. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Raptorman Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 I believe it's a small sister company of Sundown. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
bcpballer64 Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 Holy fuck 6500 watts RMS? that is crazy "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Need Bass Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 On one hand I can't believe how intense that sub isOn the other hand, I can't believe they would sell it with "Ermagerd" printed on it, I swear that saying will be forgotten by the end of the year... My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
Ben Fultz Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 Name is definitely fitting lol. Now to win the lotto, must have 6
fox_racin4 Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 hmmm NS v.3 anyone? 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 hmmm NS v.3 anyone? What I was thinking... I think this will be a bigger motor though 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.