F*ck Domestics... Are you F*cking kidding me???

Lol Lbox your an idiot, I obviously read your entire post because the last part of my post was refering to your entire post. You said I obviously don't know fast because I said stock demestics are slow, even the mustang. Which in turn I chose to show you I do know fast. If you think a stock 2013 Mustang is fast, shit, you obviously don't know fast.

Stock imports are no more impressive. Class by class, import/domestics are all the same.

I agree with that, I was just replying to how he claimed I don't know fast when he has no idea who I am. Real asinine statement. The only stock import that is insane, is a Nissan GTR. Stock with same HP your mustang has, that is nuts. I think your mustang though has more torque, and that's the shit that wins races.

The launch control system on the GTR is amazing though. Launches in 4 wheel drive and the millisecond it senses the power is down, it switches to RWD (for lack of scientific terms). Im trying to think of a car to put in that class, there really aren't any.

This has gone way off topic. :)

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ffs dude, he never said you didn't know fast. His statement "Coming from a guy that's not used to going fast" was refering to him (LBox) not you. And before you claim I'm another butthurt domestic fan because I drive a Suburban, I also own a 89's civic hatch.

Ffs dude, he never said you didn't know fast. His statement "Coming from a guy that's not used to going fast" was refering to him (LBox) not you. And before you claim I'm another butthurt domestic fan because I drive a Suburban, I also own a 89's civic hatch.

I realize that now, thus why I deleted my statements.

And orion, I really don't think there is anything now adays, stock, that can go face to face with a GTR, stock of course.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

All of you can just be quiet with the car debate now. This will destroy both domestic and import. Go germans!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

And orion, I really don't think there is anything now adays, stock, that can go face to face with a GTR, stock of course.

Corvette

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Corvette

What stock base model corvette can go toe to toe with the gtr? less than 3 sec 0-60? and still be able to corner at race speeds?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Corvette
What stock base model corvette can go toe to toe with the gtr? less than 3 sec 0-60? and still be able to corner at race speeds?
I didn't know we were talking about just base models. I was going with ssimilar price range. With the zr1.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Archived